Chapter 15

Pip looked up at the house that she once as her 2nd home. She grew up in this house. Had her own mug and pair of slippers. 

Cara and Naomi were her two non-biological sisters and Elliot Ward was once a man she looked up at as a third father. He followed closely behind the ghost of her first dad and the laughter of the father she'd known her whole life. But things had changed that relationship she cherished with her best friend's father. Now he would sit in jail because of her. But did he really deserve to be put in jail?

The guilt hit her every time she though about Cara and Naomi. That she was the reason their lived were altered forever. Yes, Elliot Ward had lied. And yes he had killed Sal. But he did it for the safety of Cara and Naomi. Doesn't that make him and Pip equal? Both had lied for the safety of the people they loved the most. 

"Go on, Sarge." Ravi stood beside her. "They don't hate you. I promise." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She knocked on the door. She co"Pip?! Naomi- I- Pip's back" Cara stood in front of her. Her eyes kind of like Pip's. Tired. Drained but somehow still alive. Pip felt guilty for not being there. "Cara?!" Dampness hit Pip's cheeks. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed her best friend. She fell into Cara, feeling at home. 

A/N - 

HAPPY TTPD RELEASE DAY!!!!!! BACK FROM THE DEAD MFFF!!!!!!! Crazy shit these past few months!!!! I saw Holly Jackson!!!! CAN"T WAIT TO READ HER NEW BOOK!!!!!!!!!!! SEVERAL MENTAL BREAKDOWNS!!! but we doing fine. Thank you for 12.5 K reads!!!!! STAY TUNED for more one shots and fanfics baesss!!! ALSO TELL ME UR FAV TTPD SONGGGGG!!!!!!!! Love y'all smmm!!! also do yall think Cara knows what Pip did???