PJO!Flock Au : Aris

| All characters will be referred to by their actual names, Owl and Falcon's names were changed as they're names were taken from Greek Mythology. Some things were changed from the Original PJO because I have all sorts of ideas |

| POV: Charlie (Eagle) |

The last thing Charlie could remember was a feeling of terror, he could feel terror running through his veins like blood. He shot up, grasping at his waistline where his dagger was, only to pause. His dagger was gone, and he was defenseless. His eyes scanned the area around him as he gradually calmed down. He was in a cot surrounded by a white curtain that covered his view beyond a few feet from his cot. Beside the cot was a bedside table with a lamp, a cup of water, and a note. Eagle sipped at the water as he read the note, it was written in black ink with simple letters, no loops or special changes, just the average letters you learn at school in relatively nice handwriting. It read: Hey there! If no one's there while you're awake, could you please open your curtain? There's a drawstring to your left, just tug on it until the curtain opens up and someone'll come by soon. ~ The guy that saved you from the Drakaina.

"So that's what that was..." Charlie murmured, confused. He turned to his left and saw a white string wrapped in red tape and pulled on it, opening the front of the curtain. He waited in silence, sipping his water slowly, and just waited, he didn't think about what had happened, he didn't think he was ready for that just yet anyway.

Within minutes, he was joined by a girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes wearing a white coat much like any doctor you'd see at the doctor's office. She had a clipboard in her hand and looked surprised to see him awake. Without saying a word to him, she looked outside the curtain and began to speak.

"Erin, get Buzzard, he'll want to meet the newbie. You should probably get Owl too, she'll want to know what's going on." She said and seemed to brighten at whatever response she was given. She turned back to him with a smile and looked down at her clipboard.

"It's nice to see you conscious this time, my name's Marie. What's yours?" She asked.

"Charlie." He told her.

"It's nice to meet you, Charlie. Do you know where you are?" She asked.

"No, my head's fuzzy." He responded.

"That's normal. Buzzard will explain everything to you when he gets here. For now, I'll tell you about your injuries. When you got here you had three cracked ribs, several large cuts, and a very severe concussion, luckily with some ambrosia, nectar, and a healing touch you've only got a bruised rib, some scarring, and a headache, you got off lucky." Marie told him seriously.

"Oh. How'd that happen?" He asked.

"Buzzard knows more than I do, but you were found by border patrol four days ago, you've been in and out for the last two," Marie told him. She opened her mouth to continue when a boy and a girl entered the room. She looked at the new arrivals and handed the girl her clipboard. "Please tell Charlie here his sentence, and get him situated in Hermes as soon as possible, along with a brief tour."

"Alright, newbie. I'm Nicole, but everyone calls me Nico, my friends call me Owl. This is Arjun, but his friends call him Buzzard. We found you at the border exhausted and bleeding out beneath a Drakaina. Anything you can add to that?" The girl told him.

"I, I can't remember much. Just that I was terrified, I know I was running, for a few days I think? Hadn't stopped in a while." Charlie told her, his voice raspy and his mouth felt like sandpaper.

"Alright. How about I explain what's going on, and when I'm done, you can ask questions?" The boy, Arjun, asked. Charlie nodded.

"Alright. You're at Camp Half-blood, a safe haven for demigods who are hunted by the monsters, like the woman who chased you here. Here, we train and learn and if you're lucky, you'll be able to rejoin the real world during the school year, but if you're unlucky you're stuck here." Arjun told him.