A portal came out and sucked him inside teleporting him somewhere else.

(Small Timeskip)

Izuku: Urgh!.

Izuku groans out of pain as he gets up from the ground and looks around.

He saw himself in a place full of wasteland then he heard a roar scaring him.

Izuku looks towards the source of the sound and see a giant red monster with a crimson crystal horn on its head.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Izuku uses "Observe" to know what kind of monster is this.

Name: Maga Orochi.

Title: Great Lord Monster.

Status: Boss Monster.

Str: A
Agi: C
Int: C
Dex: B
Vit: A

[One in the lifetime Event]

Objective: Defeat Maga Orochi by all means.

Categories: Boss Fight.

Description: Maga Orochi has awake for his slumber! and planning to terrorize the world Stop Orochi from escaping.
Rewards: ???/???/???/???.

Fail: Won't be able to participate in the challenge again.

Izuku: WTF?!, I just logged into the game then it sent me to the boss fight dungeon right away?!.

Orochi roars again as it starts to move closer to Izuku.

He is in a deep internal crisis not knowing what to do as a sweat flows down to his cheeks.

Izuku: 'I Got it!'.

Izuku finally moves and rushes away from Maga Orochi.

Izuku: Since You're Strong but your agility is still grade C.

Izuku manages barely to outrun the monster since his body is big each step it takes causing shockwaves to the ground making Izuku to struggle to balance himself from shockwaves.

After a few minutes Izuku saw a cave and went straight into it.

Izuku managed to enter the cave before he was crushed by the monster.

Izuku: This should be the perfect place for me to relax from that monster since his body is massive and it wouldn't be able to fit inside the tiny hole.

The cave starts to shake violently and Maga Orochi roars can be heard from outside making Izuku panic thinking he won't last long enough as he looks around for another exit but suddenly he sees something in the shadows.

Izuku: What's that?.

He moved closer to the as it starts to reveal a sword stuck into a stone.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.