Munch's Memories

Munch's POV

I remember when Liv just came back from her Las Vegas trip. I can not remember if it was me or Fin who told her that the blue streaks in her hair look good. She looked like a hot mess. She look like she was going through it.  No matter how much time we all asked if she was okay because of the whole Elliot leaving thing, she said she was fine.  Hey, if Finn left to go on his own to do who knows what I would understand. It's life we are all adults and have to walk our different paths. But when it comes to Liv, she and Elliot were attached by the hip. Everyone thought that they definitely had sex but the jury is still out on that one. Wait never mind, Sophie answered that question we have all been asking for years.

                             The PAST
Liv looked like she was in hell when she came back from Vegas. I know that she moved to a different apartment. It is like she became a different person after Elliot left. She came in to work one day, bags around her eyes and baby food in her hair. I do not think she realized it. She was heading to the bathroom when I followed her without her even realizing it.

                           LIV'S POV
Coming in to work  today was rough. Sophie was not feeling well and she was up all night crying. I did everything I could but she did not calm down and fell asleep until after 2 am. I was so sleepy and tired. When I woke up for work, I made sure I fed her some baby food, but she was only getting annoyed at everything due to her not feeling well.  My mom came to watch her for me in the meanwhile. By the time I got to work, I was out of it. I did not even look at myself in the mirror. As I walked into the precinct, I got reminded of how El just up and left. No goodbyes, no anything. I felt like I was going to breakdown. I quickly headed to the bathroom. I started crying, and crying. I could not hold everything that I have been through, back anymore.

                            Munch's POV
I can either go in the ladies room, get screamed at or have Liv be mad at me for not only following her but going into the ladies room as well. Eh, I'll live regardless. I pushed the bathroom door opened where I found, Liv on the bathroom floor crying. I took my time and sat on the bathroom floor next to her. I then said " I know you said you were fine, but I know you better than that. I'll sit here if you need a shoulder to cry on, just to talk or both. I am always here for you Liv."

                            LIV'S POV
I heard the bathroom door open but I didn't even care that someone was about to walk in and see me breaking down. As I was on the floor, just sitting and crying, Munch came and sat beside of me. I decided to just rest my head on his shoulders.

DUN DUN

TO BE CONTINUED.

This chapter and the next one will be dedicated to Richard Belzer, who played Munch. He was one of the people who made my childhood. I absolutely loved his character on Law & Order SVU.  I am thankful that I , along with the rest of the fandom got to see him portray an awesome character. May he rest in paradise🌷.

*Did anyone pick up on the Law and Order OC reference ?😂*
(Christmas gift 🎁 #1)

~fire_fairyland🧚‍♂️