Continued

Liv's POV
She was surprised when she saw Kathy.Rollins this woman here needs to speak with detective benson, please Olivia Kathy said  um sorry I'm going to be professional about this I don't want to speak to you there your lucky it came out in the right way then she heard a voice Kathy wtf happened where are they Elliot idk why the hell did you think I came here Elliot and she looked up and saw Elliot a person she haven't seen in years ,she got up captain I'm not feeling too well ,can I have the rest of the day off yea sure liv she got up and grabbed her coat Elliot touch her hand Olivia said coldly I would take your hands off me if I were you he held on tighter Olivia punched him and wouldn't stop Fin ran over there and had to grab liv off of him but they couldn't hold her she continued punching him then captain walked out and said what's all this commotion about them he saw liv on top of somebody beating the life out of the person he ran there and held her hand when he look he saw it was Elliot he said liv look at me calm down she then got off of him and captain hugged her and said its OK liv it's OK Kathy then ran to where she was wtf is wrong with you we just came here to report that the twins are missing and you  just attacked my ex  captain said Rollins take liv home and don't leave her side Rollins said OK cap she took liv to the car while driving back she said wanna talk about it yea the fact that he was my partner for 18 years and just left with out a goodbye we had a one-night stand the day before he left that son  of a bitch told me he loved me and wouldn't  leave me a couple of weeks later I found out I was pregnant and they said I couldn't get pregnant, we are here liv said Rollins they walked into her apartment..........