Chapter 12

"Babe". I woke in a fog to the sound of a raspy voice in my ear. I rubbed my eyes and turned over to see the most beautiful human being I've ever laid eyes on. "Good morning". I smiled nuzzling into him. Things were quiet for a while, and it was nice. I was about to slip back to sleep until I felt Chris's hand wrap around my wrist and lower my hand down, and down..
I gasped slightly as he lowered my hand onto his very..hard (extremely large) erection. I couldn't help but touch it. It was crazy, like some animal instinct took over.
I rub at it through the jeans he still had on. After neither of us could take it anymore, I reached up to undo his button with little success. Chris immediately help me out, tearing his jeans off. I slipped my hand into his briefs and took hold. I squeezed it and could feel him throbbing, making both of us fill with excitement. I stroked him, making him moan, even though I could tell he was trying to hold it in.
Chris suddenly sat up and pulled at my pajama pants. I wiggled out of them and pushed them off the bed. His hand wondered down my chest and cupped my ever growing erection. I already felt like I was going to explode with all the tension building. A few seconds of confusion filled me as Chris disappeared under the blanket until I felt his mouth around me. I shivered in pleasure as he basically swallowed my whole penis. I couldn't think straight, so much was happening. All I knew was that I loved it. He sucked on the tip for a few seconds pulling me to the edge. Just as I felt I was about to climax, he stopped. I thought he was finished until I felt his warm wet mouth around my testicles. I nearly yelled in excitement and surprise.
"Breakfasts almost ready, hon. Come on down." My heart stopped as I heard my mom call through my bedroom door. My hands scrambled for Chris's head which was still licking at my member. I pulled him up out from under the blanket and shot back a rushed "okay mom."
I looked over at Chris as I relaxed from my mom not feeling the need to come in. I rolled my eyes as I noticed Chris was giving me the pouting face. "But you were so close, I could feel it." He smirked. I blushed and nodded.
" I should probably go eat breakfast.." I shyly said with obvious disappointment. Chris shook his head,"not yet." He tore the blanket off of me and climbed back down to my still very erect penis. I held in a gasp as he shoved it in his mouth. He bobbed his head with aggression, my tip meeting with the back of his throat often, but he showed no sign of discomfort.
I came pretty fast after that and was relieved with pleasure and excitement. I threw my head back and exhaled happily. Chris came up and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"You better go get that breakfast." He whispered. I nodded and sat up. "Want me to bring you back something?" I asked pulling my pajamas on. "I already ate." He winked at me, pulling the blanket up over him.