1. Arrival

You, Mario, Samus, Falcon, and Kirby had all arrived at the Smash Brothers mansion.

"Wow..." you looked up at the mansion in front of you. "So this is where you all stay?."

"Yeah, pretty nice right?." Samus smiled.

"Um, can you put me down now please?." You asked as she was still holding you.

"What?-oh sorry." Samus quickly put you down, you saw her slightly blushing again and she turned her head away from you.

"No worries." You smiled. "I just can't believe this is all real...I feel like I'm dreaming-ow!."

You took a step back and looked at your leg, Kirby had pinched your leg with Mario's arm.

"Poyo!." Kirby smiled.

"Seems you aren't dreaming." Mario smiled.

"Unfortunately." Falcon folded his arms.

"What's your problem with him?." Samus glared at Falcon. "He's done nothing to you, so what's the problem?."

"He doesn't look like a fighter, I mean, just look at him." Falcon pointed at you, you waved at Samus.

"Neither do Mario or Kirby, what's your point?." The bounty hunter continued glaring at Falcon.

"He-"

"Alright, alright." Mario got between them. "Lets-a-not fight in front of Y/n, here, save it for the battlefield, right-a-now we need to give him a smash welcome!."

"A what?." You looked confused.

"It's how we welcome new fighters to the roster." The plumber looked at you.

"Oh...okay, cool, I like that." You smiled. "So...can we go inside, it's freezing out here!."

"You just don't have abs like I do." Falcon flexes. "I can make an ice sculpture with my pecs right now-"

You, Mario, Kirby and Samus had already gone inside, leaving Falcon in the cold.

"HEY!." He shouted, quickly running up the steps and into the mansion.

When you walked into the mansion you saw a long hallway, along it were some beautifully painted portraits, twelve of them to be exact.

"Wow, this is so cool!." You looked around the hallway, seeing all the details on it. "Who painted all of these?."

"Our butler, Charles." Mario smiled. "He's a nice man, been with us since the beginning...only he's much older now."

"How old exactly?." You looked at Mario.

"He's in his eighty's..." Samus answered for him. "He also had a bit of a drinking problem..."

"Well, you can only imagine the stuff he's seen." You joked and nudged Mario.

You all walked into the main lodge and it was the largest room you've ever been in, with the comfiest looking furniture, amazing art, the world's largest flatscreen tv.

"...Holy shiiii..." You started to say before you looked at Kirby. "Crap...this is the world's largest tv!."

"And these are the world's largest couches." Mario patted one of the couches, you laid down on one of them.

"Oh, that's nice-" you instantly fell asleep, Kirby laughed and quickly woke you up by tapping your nose again. "Wha-I'm awake!."

"Poyo!." Kirby smiled patting your head a few times before he jumped off the couch, you got up and rubbed your eyes.

"So, now that you are here, what are you planning on doing?." Samus asked.

"I don't know, maybe meet some more friends, get some food, or honestly, just go to bed at this point, I'm kinda feeling tired..." you yawned.