Four-Three new friends and the start of a new adventure.

"I choose Brawler." You said, looking up at Master Hand.

"Are you sure?." Master Hand asked. "You don't want a cool sword or an arm cannon?."

"I think I can do some damage with my body." You flexed one of your arms.

"Very well then, I'm sure the other fighters will like a new jobber being added to the roster."

"Jobber?." You looked confused. "You said pick a skill to master-"

"You think you can pick a skill and suddenly you have it mastered?." Master Hand laughed. "At least with the other two, you would've had a weapon, with the brawler you have only your bare hands."

"So you are telling me that I chose the hardest one to master?."

"Correct." Master Hand made a checkmark sign.

"And I'm going to have to train my ass off just to master my attacks?."

"Correct again." Master Hand made another checkmark sign.

"Alright, guess I'll have to bite that bullet." You began stretching. "So, when do I meet the other fighters?."

"You can meet some right now." Master Hand laughed as he snapped his fingers, some of the very first fighters appeared right in front of you, all of them you recognized.

You saw the heroic, mushroom-eating, princess-saving, go-kart-racing plumber Mario, the strong and independent intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran, The cocky and confident F-zero racer, Captain Falcon, and the cute pink, red shoe-wearing, enemy-eating puffball, Kirby.

"Hello Master Hand." Mario smiled. "Is there something you needed us for?."

"Yes." Master Hand the pointed at you. "This is Y/n L/n, he's a new fighter that's being added to the roster, I've handpicked myself."

"You handpicked him?." Falcon glanced at you before laughing.

"What's funny?." You asked, glaring at Falcon.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that well...you don't look like fighter, more like someone who could fight with a sword or a gun, aka, a weakling.

"Excuse me?." Samus turned her head to Falcon, holding her blaster. "You want to repeat that?."

"N-no Samus, I'm good." Falcon backed away from her, obviously scared.

"Hmmm..." Mario began walking over to you, before smiling. "Well, I-a-think he's got-a-great potential!."

You smiled at Mario before looking down, Kirby was in front of you, he was smiling and waved his left arm back and forth at a ver fast speed.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!." He waved.

You chuckled a little and gave him a nod.

"Hey, Kirby."

"Wait, how does he already know his name?." Falcon asked.

"I've told him all about this world and everyone in it." Master Hand lied, trying to cover up that you were just sucked into your switch about ten minutes ago. "He's a brawler-type fighter from a fighting game called "Five Finger Death Punch" he's the main character of that series and it's very popular among the cool kids these days, unlike your games Falcon-"

"HEY!." Falcon growled at Master Hand. "MY GAMES ARE GREAT!-"

"Then why isn't there a new F-Zero game out, at least Samus had Metroid Dread and I thought it was one of the best things I've ever played-"

Master Hand quickly shut you up by snapping his finger, turning you on mute, you looked confused before something caught your eye your words made Samus look away, and you saw a slight blush on her cheeks.