I secretly took a photo, Audi said, before handing the phone to Kan.

The tall figure picked it up and looked at him before frowning.

-- Is this child male? Kan asked.

-- And what? Is Nong Beam a man? Spending a lot of time with him has affected your tastes, Audi joked.

Kan frowned before looking back at the young man's face on the Audi phone.

This kid looks familiar, Kan said, as Beam secretly looked at him with some curiosity.

-- Ah... that's Phon, Beam said when he saw his friend's photo.

Audi immediately jumped to stand with Kan and Beam

-- Does Beam know him? What's his name? Where he lives? Where does he study? Does she already have a boyfriend? Audi asked without saying a word.

Coup!

Oh, it hurts, Kan. why are you hitting me Audi yelled as Kan slammed him into the couch.

what the hell are you doing Suddenly jump this way, Kan said.

- Damn... you're jealous. I don't mess with your stuff, I already have my soulmate, Audi said with a smile as Kan raised an eyebrow.

Hey, this guy's name is Phon. It belongs to the same group as Graf.

Kan remembered when Beam told him Phon's name.

Seriously, why are you so close? So you're friends with him too, Nong Beam, right? Audi turned to ask Beam.

The little boy nodded grimly, because deep in his heart he worries that Audi will do something to his friend.

Let's talk later, eat first, Kan said to Audi before sitting down to eat his fill.

Take the dishes and wash them. The kitchen is in the back, Kan handed Beam his plate.

After eating, the figure gathered everything and hurried to the kitchen. However, Beam felt some joy in his heart to share such moments with Kan. When she came back from the kitchen, she saw Audi sitting in front of the TV.

- Uh... P'Kan? Beam asked.

Talk on the phone in front of the house, Audi said, and Beam immediately looked in front of the house.

He wanted to know who Kan was talking to, but he didn't dare ask Audi.

Talk to B, Audi said making Beam's heart skip a beat.

His sister's face immediately appeared and

the feeling of pain returning again, Beam moved closer and sat quietly on the couch in the corner of the room.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Beam jumped a little when his own phone rang. The small figure picked him up and looked at him, it was Graf. Beam decides to answer the call.

What are you doing Graf? Beam greets Graf.

(-- Where are you? Beam's mother said you were gone.) Graf asked hoarsely.

--Uh... I'm at the salon, Beam lied.

("........") Graf was silent and Beam

I noticed.

(-- Why are you lying to me, Beam?), Graf spoke in a calm tone, making Beam feel guilty.

The little guy didn't even notice that Kan was back in the house.

Beam was speechless.

(-- I went to the salon and P'Bell said you didn't come today...I'm afraid you're sick so I looked for you at your house and you weren't....Where are you?) asked Graf , making Beam feel even more guilty.