yandere popular scream tail x shiny abandoned mimikyu reader

Requested by: @novahedgehog

Y/n pov

There's a popular pokemon that is loved by all. There name is Ashley. I wanted to get close to them, but I kept getting pushed back by other pokemons. I wear poor rags that's almost coming apart. I live outside the big town. I've been abandoned by my friends when we were traveling. I made a camp outside the big town, away from the gate. I try doing quests that rewards money, so I can get food. When I finish a quest, I only get enough to buy 2 apples.

I'm on a quest to receive an item for Scyther. I've also been picking up mostly food so I don't go hungry. It's alittle tough battling other pokemon, but it's worth it. I finally made it to the floor the item is on, and picked it up.

After finishing the quest

Well, I got a move disc. It'll be helpful when I'm going to do another quest. I went to the quest board and saw a quest for a rescue. The reward is a special one. My eyes sparkled as I started to think of a reward I'd get. I immediately grabbed the quest paper and ran to the gate to start the quest.

In the dungeon

The pokemon in the dungeon is rather tough. But with the new move I learn can beat them. The floor the mysterious pokemon is on is rather far, but I can do it. I don't know how long it's going to take me.

Ashley pov

I've finally having the cute shiny mimikyu to 'come save a mysterious pokemon' to get a special reward. When I first saw mimikyu walking out of town, I asked the pokemons about it. But they never gave me a real answer. I got rid of the ones that never answered. When I finally got the answer I wanted I immediately made a quest specifically for the mimikyu. I got my friends to set the trap. If a different pokemons that came, they die. I don't want any pokemon to 'rescue' me. I want my shiny mimikyu to 'rescue' me. I try to get its name, but know one knows their name. I sat back and play the waiting game.

Later y/n pov

I finally made it to the floor. It was harder than I thought. But I pull through it. I was about to go to the room when I got pulled up by a rope. Trapping me in the air. "FINALLY!" someone shouted. I try to look around. I ended up spinning around slowly. Someone stopped me from spinning, and made me look at they're leader. I was shocked, it's Ashley. "Finally, my cute little shiny mimikyu has come," Ashley said in a cute voice. "I've been looking for you. I want to know your name," Ashley said in a sweet tone. "I-its y/n," I said almost quietly. "Y/n. An adorable name for an adorable shiny mimikyu," Ashley said. The pokemon untie the rope and put me down on the ground carefully. Then Ashley gave me a tight hug. "I'm going to take care of you forever, and you'll never be alone again," Ashley said. I just look at her. Then I hugged her back. Ashley let go of me, and turn to their team. One of the pokemon was going to say something. But then Ashley started attacking them. Making them bruise and bloody. I was shocked. Ashley continued to beat them until they couldn't move anymore. Then Ashley turn to me with a smile. "Now I can only be with you, my cutey~" Ashley said giving me a hug. I started to get sweaty and scared. I didn't want to end up dead like Ashley's former team.