yandere rotom x event melmetal reader

(Just to let you guys know, I don't know anything about melmetal.)

Blake pov

I've been working with the other electric type pokemons. It's pretty boring working the same job every day. I decided to take a few days off and go on vacation.

Time skip

I'm in the big city, enjoying the view. I went to the hotel and got to my room. Putting my stuff away and lay down on my bed. The bed is really soft.

Y/n pov

I've been trying to find a place to stay. I don't have any gold to rent a room. As I was trying to find something to eat, I bump into a rotom. "Oh, sorry," I said walking away. I'm in no mood to meet a new pokemon.

Night time

I went back home, a.k.a the tree I sleep in. I'm rusting and not having much life left to live. I've tried to find a pokemon to be with me, but know one would be by my side. I lay down on my bed, and was about to close my eye. "Hello," a voice said.

Blake pov

Oooo the joy I feel following and finding out where this steel pokemon live. "Hello, my name is Blake. What's your name?" I ask. They look at me. "My name is y/n," they said looking down. "Are you ok?" I ask them worried. "I'm already rusty, and not have much to live," they said looking down. I just look at y/n, not knowing what to do. But then I have an idea.

4 months later

I'm taking care of the Meltans. I'm making sure they don't get away. I want my y/n to stay close to me. I made sure they don't go anywhere, not even outside.