--Let's eat first so we can learn.... Graf said after parking the motorcycle near the restaurant where he wants to eat.

--Instead of eating first, we should go back so you can take a shower, Beam scolded his friend.

--What stink? Graf pretended to hug Beam.

Hugh… Graf is… you're so sweaty, Beam laughed as he jokingly scolded his friend.

--How cute, they're not ashamed to be looked at, said a mocking voice, causing Graf to turn and see his enemy.

--Joe...Graf scolded him.

--Graf, let's eat at another restaurant, Beam hastily pulled Graf's arm to dissuade him from anything.

Graf pretends to take Beam back to the motorcycle, but the other party speaks first.

--What, are you afraid of me to the point of running to eat at another restaurant? Joe's voice called again.

Graf immediately stopped at Joe's table, ignoring Beam's pull.

--Who's afraid of you, you bastard? I'm only afraid I can't eat because I saw your face, Graf said fearlessly.

Joe stood up to his full height. Joe is taller than Graf.

--Well, if that's the case, you go eat at another restaurant while Beam... I'll give him a seat with me, okay? Joe whispered.

Graf gritted her teeth.

--Don't mess with my Beam, Graf gritted his teeth and told Joe to listen to him.

Beam shivered behind him, Joe smiled dully and looked past Graf to look at Beam. Then go back and look at Graf again.

--When did Beam accept to be yours? You're a mess, as far as I can see...Beam doesn't think of anything, Joe said with a soft laugh, making Graf be furious.

*Coup! *

Joe flinched and stepped back slightly, after being punched in the face by Graf, the people eating at nearby tables were shocked,

they got up and ran away.

--Graph! Beam exclaimed in shock before running between Graf and Joe.

- Sassy!! It's my business, you don't have to interfere, Graf pointed at Joe angrily.

--Hey, that ant bite hurts...Joe reached out and stroked his face with a light laugh.

There were no signs of pain or anger, but how?

-Joe, I'm begging you, don't fight here in front of people, Beam said to Joe.

Joe smiled slightly before reaching out to caress Beam's glowing cheeks, but looked at Graf questioningly.

-Just because Beam begged me not to.....We won't be in trouble, but just for today, Joe said with a smile.

...Suddenly...

Graf pushed Joe's hand off Beam's cheek. Even Beam himself was amazed because he was not prepared for this.

Don't touch Beam…” Graf said in a deep voice.

Joe was still smiling unfazed.

--So, can I touch you? After saying this, Joe immediately rubbed Graf's cheek.

-Damn it!! Graf rushed at Joe again.

But Joe's friends intervened.

--I heard... Enough, first of all, you two over there, look at each other's faces. They're going to call the police...to come and arrest you, Joe's friend said.