Game three: repo the interactive Genetic Opera.

Description

Long after the fall of Rowdy lotto Genco's repo tolls went up by a large margin and the self-proclaimed successor are holding what the people needs of the heads to pay off their debts with music contests but none succeeds it and lost all their organs, tell a pole dancer Laura Thorne went to save her loved one from heart failure with new one but she needs to put her own skills to face the fears of the, RRRREEEEPPPOO MMMAAAANNNN RRRREEEEPPPOOMMMAAAANNNN!!!!

-Out dancing sing Against The lottos Repo Man with each have it on music and dance styles.

- original songs of their own themes.

Intro

PieHawk: Rhythm survival horror.

Ovalsan: interesting idea on paper.

Howard: but this isn't a well-planned sequel.

Ovalsan: more or less.

PieHawk: wow A Hard music game is a sound idea.

Ovalsan: but could be a cash grab.

Howard: one way to find out.

Author note:I can't write song lyrics.

The campaign

Ovalsan: the campaign was over 5 hours and well the Lottos Kids I'm more horrible than they are in the original movie and there comeuppance and so juicy leaving them with only the skin and bones.

PieHawk: how much you get for not paying your workers.

Howard: and the unions are not to be messed with nowadays.

Ovalsan: well Laura is more then a voice and a face.

PieHawk: at least you didn't conceive her loved ones child in the end.

Howard: that would go over M.

Ovalsan: true but it did have a day and night setting.

PieHawk: but it kind of resulted in mixed opinions.

Howard: need to say the daytime stages are kinda strange and stray offs from the movie it's from.

Ovalsan: made some of the place looks like ruins.

Music/sound

Ovalsan: the music in the game is solid with each Repo Man having their own theme but they don't have but they don't have those to play the original Lotto

Howard: at least it didn't resort to AI voices, at the time that is.

Ovalsan:But the others are good.

Howard: indeed but there's a small character roster.

Ovalsan:even I find it sad.

PieHawk: small budget I'm guessing.

Howard:Seem so.

Ovalsan: they are so cutting corners on this one.

PieHawk: and well all we know what happens when when they do stuff like that.

Howard: and it's never good.

Ovalsan: and they never are.

PieHawk: gameplay is a different story.

Gameplay

Ovalsan:Long story short it's DDR.

Howard:Oh my head.

PieHawk: Do we all.

-bottom line-

Ovalsan: the whole thing is a flash in the pan I'll try and make their own rhythm game.

Howard: so we are going to take a long break folks but when we come back Andrew will be with us in the roster with one last game of the day where bugs and time travel don't mix.

Would you like to know more?