Lost (Pt. II) - K. HR x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Haerin, just shut up and get in the car!" I ordered, a bit frustrated with her.

I knew that Haerin sometimes had the mentality of a lost 5 year old or that she regressed really bad when she was triggered, but it was tiring in times like this.

"Okay," Haerin lowered her head and walked into the car.

- Haerin POV -

"I'm sorry. We did everything we could," The Doctor coldly told Y/n.

Y/n and I had been in the hospital for almost 24 hours now.

It seemed like Granny was actually a lot sicker than she made it seem.

"Y/n, where are you going?!" I started to cry when I saw Y/n just walk out of the hospital.

"I know it's hard, but she's in a better place now. Just know we did our best," The doctor tried to tell me.... But I didn't care.

I cared more about Y/n just walking out of the hospital.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I started to get even more panicked as I saw Y/n start to walk towards their car.

Y/n didn't respond and I ran after them.

Just before Y/n could get in their car, I finally managed to wrap my arms around them.

"Don't leave me!" I cried out.

Y/n didn't say anything and I began to cry even louder.

"PLEASE!!!!" I screeched out in pain.

I could feel Y/n's whole body expand and retract.

"PLEEEEEASSEEEE!!!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Y/n suddenly pushed me off.

- Y/N POV -

I felt really bad for yelling at Haerin, but I felt angrier that I could've done something if she hadn't lie.

I could've helped her.

I could've have dropped everything to run to her aid. I would have dropped everything to help my grandma. I would've done anything to show her that I love her and she meant so much to me.

In my world, Grandma was always there for me.

Grandma was the one to be there when I couldn't remember where my parents had gone. When I couldn't understand why my mom left me for someone else.

"Okay," Haerin whimpered under her breath.

I took a heavy breath and let it out to calm down.

"Let's go back inside. They probably need paperwork and stuff," I sniffled out.

I didn't want Haerin to know that I was crying or that things hurt. She had enough trauma as it was....

She didn't need to see me cry.

"Come on," I grabbed her hand to drag her into the hospital with me.

It took a few hours, but the painful process of declaring my Grandma dead and doing paperwork for her hospital bill was finally over.

"Just go home and we'll take care of it!" The nurse at the hospital told us.

I looked at her a bit reluctant, before hesitantly walking Haerin out of the hospital.

Haerin didn't seem too comfortable with my actions all night, but what did I care. She was just something extra I had to worry about during this stressful time. She was just a dazed thought in the back of my head at the moment.