Rando I (Toxicity, Is That You?)

I like you. I like you not as much as a normal person would describe their feelings of likeness to another person, but way more than I'd admit.
I hate you. I hate how I feel after seeing you. I hate you when I see you talking to other girls; even the ones I know you have zero interest in.
"What is the reason you're talking to them?" I often think, and proceed to do nothing about it and act unfazed.

I ended our likkle "whatever-ship" and yet it bothers me that you seem to be fine with that arrangement. Some days when we talk, the questions you ask makes it seem like I'm wrong and that you're not fine with the sudden end of our "whatever-ship" and it gladdens me. The thought of you still being interested and even a bit saddened that we're where we are now makes my inside churn; and sometimes I wonder if it's because I like you more than normal people express, but it can't be.
I tell everyone that I'm over you and that I don't care...which is right. But I need answers as to why you still have the power to drive me crazy without even knowing it.

On the other hand, I'm 99.1% sure that it's my evil spirit behaviour coming to light. Truth be told, the likeness I have for you is too little to act on, mainly because of our contrasting views of life and other incompatible traits we happen to have, but the fact that you're fine without ME makes everything so annoying, which leads me to always sit back and think, "toxicity, is that you?"