Chapter 20: The Healer of Hope

HEY GUYS. HOW YA BEEN? I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A SMALL ONE JUST BECAUSE. BUT IF YOU REMEMBER, AFTER TODAY, THE ENTIRE WEEK WILL BE UPDATES OF MY GALE FANFIC AND THE NEXT WEEK WILL BE THIS STORY! OR I MAY SNEAK A SMALL CHAPTER IN THIS ONE SOMEWHERE. BUT ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE CHAPTER MY POTATO FLAKES!

AT SABERTOOTH'S GUILD (NORMAL POV)

Sting arrived back at the guild and explained his plan.

"So... you're heading out for Pel-O Village to find the Healer of Hope?" Yukino asked. Sting nodded his head.

"That village is over 1,000 miles away. Do you know how long it would take to get there? That's like months!" Rogue included.

"Well, I was going to ask if you guys could come with me. I mean, we could train on the way there. It could be like a field trip!" Sting boasted. Rogue crossed his arms and Yukino looked surprised.

"Uhm...!" Everyone turned to the guild doors to see a mysterious woman. She looked as if she was in her mid teen years. Like 14-15. She had a bright orange color hair, wore a green and black dress, and wore a pair of black sandals.

"Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" Yukino spoke up.

"Uhm... my name is Hisako and I'm from Pel-O Village!" Everyone eyes were filled with shock from hearing the words that came from her mouth. "And my grandma... is the Healer of Hope. Also, it seems as though your blonde friend in the infirmary will not be waking up on her own because of a man's claw. And that man is you... Sting..."

HEY GUYS. JUST A QUICK CHAPTER TO KEEP YOU GUYS ON YOUR TOES UNTIL NEXT WEEK! HAHAHA. IT'S A BIG CLIFFHANGER AND IT PROBABLY IS GOING TO SURPRISE YOU ALOT. ANYWAYS, IF YOU GUYS CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK, I MAY PUT UP A CHAPTER IF THIS STORY GETS 11K OR 15 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER. SO YEAH. ANYWAYS, SEE YOU WHENEVER!! AND REMEMBER, STAY FAB!!

-ARIADOS GRANDE