Chapter 25: Journey To Pel-O Village!

SO GUYS. I JUST STARTED WATCHING AO NO EXORCIST (BLUE EXORCIST) AND I AM IN LOVE. I HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES LEFT AND I THINK THERE IS A MOVIE TOO. BUT OH MY GOD. IT IS SUCH A GREAT ANIME. LIKE I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST STARTED WATCHING IT. BUT ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

NORMAL POV

It was the next day in the Sabertooth guild. It was around 5:00 AM. Peaceful, and quiet. Nothing could mess this up.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP EVERYONE!! IT'S TIME TO GET ON THE ROAD. ROGUE, YUKINO, HISAKO, WENDY AND CARLA. WAIT, WENDY? CARLA?" Sting looked around. "WHERE ARE THEY?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP STING. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Orga shouted.

"YEAH SHUT THE HELL UP BASTARD!" A random guild member shouted.

Suddenly, the guild hall doors opening wide, letting the beautiful light from the sunrise seep into the room. There, stood Wendy and Carla, with a suitcase each and Wendy with a small side purse.

"We're here everyone!" Wendy said cheerfully.

"Great, you're here!" Sting walked down the stairs. "The rest are waking up. And it seems like Minerva isn't going on the adventure. She came down with a fever." Sting put his hands on his hips. Wendy put her hands over her mouth in shock.

"Oh no! Will she be okay? Would you like for me to treat her?" Sting was about to speak but Carla beat him to it.

"Wendy, don't do it. You have to preserve your energy. It may seem like a peaceful adventure but you must keep your guard up. We could use all the power we need." She explained smugly, crossing her arms. Wendy sighed.

"Okay Carla... But I invited someone else to come with us Sting-San!" Sting's face lit up.

"Really?! Who?!" A tall woman with long red hair walked into the door.

"E-Erza?!" Sting uttered.

Erza swept her hair out of her eyes. "Yep, it's me. And I don't Wendy just going by herself, so I decided to participate. Whether you like it, or not." She said boldly.

"Well, if you insist. We're about to leave now!" Hisako and Rogue started coming down the stairs, suitcases in hand.

"Where's Yukino?" Sting questioned.

"Oh, she's putting on her clothes. She should be down." Hisako answered.

"Hurry up Yukino! We have to leave soon if we want to catch the first train!"  Rogue yells.

"Coming!" Yukino shouted, proceeding downstairs with her suitcase. She pulls out the rolling thingy (I don't know the name of it- xD) and looks up to see Erza.

Yukino cups her mouth. "Erza-Chan?! You're coming with us?!"

Erza explains to her why she is coming and Yukino nods.

"That makes sense. So, shall we get started?" Yukino added.

Sting nods and everyone starts to walk out of the guild hall doors.

"Oh! Before I forget!" Wendy chimes. She reaches inside of her small side purse and pulls out a two small containers. She hands them too Sting and Rogue.

"What are these?" Rogue asks, examining the package.

"They're chewable motion sickness pills. We're going to riding a lot of moving vehicles so these should last the entire journey back and forth!"

"Wow, that's great! How did you make so many?!" Sting asks, amazed.

"Oh! Carla helped and also Porlyusica-San! Carla and I made the pills, and she added and concoction that make them stronger which will make them last longer. Also, that made them have a flavor. They're orange flavored!"

"I LOVE ORANGE FLAVORED THINGS!" Rogue exclaimed.

"Really? That's great!" Wendy replied.

"Well, come on guys. Let's keep moving!"

---------------------

The seven members of the group arrived at the Train Station about 10 minutes later. Sting and Rogue ate a pill before the train started to move.

Hisako sat next to Wendy, Carla in Wendy's lap. Sting sat next to Rogue in the room next to Wendy. And Yukino and Erza sat next to each other, across from Wendy, Hisako, and Carla. The train got delayed 30 minutes and they finally started to move.

"So, you're from Pel-O Village, huh Hisako?" Erza asked. Hisako nodded.

"Yep! I've been there my whole life which is 15 years! I've been training to become a master teleporter. But right now, I can only teleport certain distances. About two more years of study, and I'll finally be able to teleport where ever I want! Just like my Dad and Grandpa." Hisako explained.

"What happened to your Dad if you don't mind me asking?" Erza continued. Hisako's facial expression went from cheerful, to sad.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you!" She apologized.

"No no. It's okay. I'll explain." Moshe put her head down. "My mom died giving birth to me... It was a hard time after that. My dad struggled to fend for us. So he started a business. 'Teleportation To Anywhere!' It was kinda successful. We got enough money to buy groceries and clothes. But when I was 6, a strange man broke into our house. He was also a teleporter, and he teleported me somewhere super far away. I tried teleporting away, but because I was to young, I couldn't. He tied me up and was threatening to kill me... Then, my dad and grandpa showed up. I was convinced I was saved, but it seems like the man had an army. While my grandpa defended himself, my dad snuck over the me and teleported me back to the village. He told me he would be back, but him or grandpa never came back. Days turned to weeks. Weeks to months. And one day, a group of master teleporters found them. Dead. We buried them in the village. I'm convinced that the man is still alive. But very weak. Teleporting so far can drain your life energy, but my dad had a big heart. He fought till the end. So, I vowed that I will become the first woman Master Teleporter and kill the man who did it. Kinda dark huh?" She lifted her head to see Wendy and Yukino crying, Erza on the brink of tears, and Carla looking gloomy. "Oh my! I'm sorry I made the atmosphere so sad!"

"No, it's alright!" Wendy said.

"Yeah, we wish you the best of luck of becoming a Master Teleporter but I don't think you should waste all of your years of training, to find the man who killed your dad and grandpa." Erza explained. Hisako looked betrayed.

"Did you not hear a word I say?! He kidnapped me, and killed my dad and grandpa!" She shouted.

Erza flinched. "Look, in this world, you have to forgive. You can stay angry. Well, you shouldn't. But even if someone does you wrong, you must forgive. I know, it hurts. But you must let go." Hisako began to cry. Erza stood up and hugged Hisako and Hisako cried into Erza's... armor.

"Just forgive..." Erza whispered.

"You're right Erza... You're right..." Hisako said.

"You have reached your destination! Please, grab all your items and exit the train. Will be taking off in 10 minutes." The intercom spoke.

"We have to go. Come on, Hisako." Erza wiped Hisako's tears and smiled.

"Okay..." Hisako smiled back, from ear to ear.

-------------------

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also, tonight, I hit 16K reads and 750 votes! Thank you guys so much. I started this book March 19. So tomorrow marks exactly 4 months of this book first being published! It has been a great journey to this point. I never expected this to get so big because Sting and Lucy isn't a big ship so seeing a crack ship getting so many reads, is amazing. I know other StingLu stories have lots a reads. But I'm not writing for reads. And I'm not saying that other amazing writers on Wattpad are just writing to get a lot of reads. I'm just explaining my purpose on this app. I'm writing to entertain all of you guys. So thank you! It's been a great 4 months and many more to come! Again, thank you and bye bye. And remember, stay fab!

-Ariados Grande