Their Little Romance

At night

Ayushi was deeply thinking about him, all the memories were playing in her mind with repeat telecast and she was blushing profusely and waiting for the moon to slide down and the sun to rise so her excitement and weird anxiety would get its closure.

She was wondering whether to call him or not and guess what the phone rang and showed MY KING 👑
(They are having some telepathy connection I guess😘🫶). She smiled seeing that and picked up without thinking much.

(Guys I am extremely sorry for not putting male leads pics more because I searched but I couldn't get enough but now I have decided to put any random handsome guy's pic so please imagine at your best level and let me know for further improvements)

"waiting for my call weren't you? "he said with a teasing voice.

She was now blushing profusely but not ready to give in she said
"nope"

"ahh I see, so you were not waiting. But I want to know how swiftly you picked up the call even before the first ring? "he said in a seductive tone.

"vo.... me.....hmmm.... caller id nahi deki."

"Not giving in, aren't we? I want you to know you can call me any time"he said genuinely.

"pakka na rajasa I mean app teher e rajasa aur hum kaniz. tho will you pick my call?" She was pulling his leg now. She likes the way he tries to comfort her.

"app hone wali rani hai khud ko kaniz bolna app ko Shoba nahi data. And call me whenever you want ayushi" he said authoritatively.

"I am sorry vo.. I was just pulling your leg"

"It's ok Ayushi. Anyway how are you? Khana kali ya apne?".

"I am fine, bukh nahi hai. Aur apne khaliya? "

"nope"

"Why? You should take care
Of yourself na, eat on time" she said. Her care was sensed by him.

"same to you," he said trying to not giggle. 

"you know after mahi and aru, you are the only person to ask me about my whereabouts thank you. By the way mahi aur apka suljav ho gaya kya. She might be very upset I am so sorry Meri Vajese app Dono ne jagada kiya"
Ayushi said this. Her voice was filled with guilt

"Don't be sorry the fight was not because of you and she should understand a few things. Hum unki bhalyi keliye kehethe hai. Abh app hame andar aane degi ya Bahar thand mei hi kade rahe hum."

"what are you here like outside my house? "she asked with her eyes wide with surprise.

"yes now do the honour and open the door"

"ok"

She opened the door and smiled brightly.