The Strong Her

Ayushi's pov

I was pulled by the rough hands and his lust full eyes on me felt disgusting. politely pulled my hand from him.who the hell is he I don't even know him. Before I asked him anything he ordered me "You will be my dance pattern for the graduation farewell sexy" he said by rubbing his lower lip with his thumb. Like  seriously he ordered me to become his dance partner MY FOOT. But I am a very smart lady I don't like unnecessary mess so I can't and politely said. "I am sorry but I don't know you and I don't wish to dance with you. Next time address me with respect and watch your tongue. Now excuse me". I turned towards my saviour, my mister stranger who has already charmed me. His eyes showed anger and the urge to burst , but I also think he is proud of my answer because I don't know it feels like our eyes are having a secret conversation  and this somewhere made me feel happy but soon a ugly voice came out and said"do you know who I am? My father is the principal of the fashion collage and a word from me you won't get graduated and I heard that you are a poor scholarship student who doesn't have money ohhh your poor soul cth cth...i hope you won't like it you know your life will become hell."finishing this he smirked thinking that I will give in.

I started laughing and saw him. He was all confused. "you rich brats only know to threaten people like this that  dude there is nothing of your own , everything is your dads right. Sorry to disappoint you and your thought of threatening me because it won't work. NOTHING AT COST OF MY SELF RESPECT.Go on tell your  father to end my career, jada se jada kya hi hoga mere ko degree nahi milegi per meri life katham nahi hogi. Mai kuch na kuch karke apni guzara kar lungi."i said. His face was worth watching he was literally gritting his teeth with anger. "How dare you reject me you bi..."he raised his hand to slap me but he was cut off before completing his sentence and his hand was held by none other than my tattoo man.the scene in front of me was very intimidating that jerk was looking small in front of him he held by his collar and lifted him from the ground "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO FINISH YOUR SENTENCE.OTHERWISE I WILL BURRY YOU SEVEN FEET DOWN IN HELL"he said and threw him as if he is some garbage.

Ohh my god this is the first time in my life some one is taking stand for me even aarna has never done this. My eyes addored him and just felt like god has sent someone for me. His voice was scary and spine chilling.

Dhananjay's pov:

I really am pissed now how dare he touch her but to my surprise she was shocked too because she didn't know the guy and politely took her hand back. I wanted to punch that guy to death but I want to see how she will handle the things I mean if anything goes wrong I will definitely take matter into my hand but I am not the guy who thinks that girls are weak and they always need help also she will be the future queen she should learn to protect her self and handle the situation.

That bastard ordered her to be his dance partner and called her sexy in a lust full way.i agree she is but seeing his lust for her and that disgraced look made my hand crave for his blood on my hand and I am very able to make him impotent if he keeps looking at her like that .But her response to him was a very clear rejection and a very sweet way of telling him to keep his fuking filthy mouth to himself with politeness in her voice. This quality is rare saying NO is not everyone's cup of tea.she turned to me and we had eye contact in which I secretly conveyed to her that I am proud of her and angry at him and ready to burst him. But that fucker had the audacity to threaten her MY QUEEN now I think things are slipping off and I need to step on but here she goes making me surprised with her bold laugh and brave answer. My heart was beating very fast like it's going on a marathon and smile made its way on my lips. This is definitely a rarest quality. But this son of the bitch crosses his limit by raising his hands with the intention to hit her and was about to call her bitch and I couldn't let him complete his sentence nor hit her because if he did then I will burry him seven feet down the hell. I threw that piece of garbage by threatening him.