Meeting Her

Dhananjay's pov-

(I request every reader to listen to the song and please concentrate on the depth she has sung and imagine)
I heard this beautiful song with a breathtaking and melodious voice. Sung with the feel and the depth. Everyone stood up to applaud. and to my suprise, my hands automatically clapped she is the first person in my life that I praised and clapped for except for my family.
Finally, my curious eyes will have the view of her don't know for the first time my heart is dancing and ready to explode the ribcage. The crowd slowly settled down and I searched for her.WTF where is she? I felt a sting in my heart but her side appearance made a quite good impression on my heart. I went near the reception and asked for the girl who sang to my heart. They said she doesn't reveal her name and they never forced her to as she drew many customers from her music. I was still drooling over her image in my mind. when my Maa called me.

"Dhanu beta kidar hai app. It's already 10 o clock did you meet her?" maa said worrying.

"Radha maa Mai appka beta hu. Mei apna vadha khabhi nahi todtha.bas abhi jaraha hu.akhir mail bhi tho deku ki kis ne meri Radha maa ko ithana impress kiya hai".I said trying to calm her down.

"tik hai jao. aur suno mujhe pata hai tume ye pasand nahi ayega per raja ji please mere liye Ayushi ke sath ek photo lekar muje bejo" maa said

"maa apke liye sirf aur sirf apke like mai ye karunga"

"Thank you, Raja Ji" saying that she cut the call.

After few minutes of ride

Now i am in front of Rajvansh University. Yes, your guess is right. Me and my father we have built the university obviously with the help of Chachu and Dhruv alongside Dada Sa's guidance. It is one of the top universities in India. and getting a seat here is a pretty tough one. so she studies here which means she might be really talented and intelligent. Hmm, let's see.

I was going near the fashion design college which has to pass through the medical institute. while driving I saw a old lady who is disabled and had problem in walking so I parked my car and got down to help her.(guys don't think he dont have a driver and sequrity.he does but he came to see Her and he doesn't want to create a scene and show off his power).
I saw her again" the music angel" who sang to my heart. she was helping the old lady and a smile made its way to my lips.

They were crossing the road and a truck without brakes with the driver screaming was appearing near, without any second thought she pushed the old lady to the safer side and screamed loudly. I did not waste any time and grabbed her near me by holding her waist.her hands were resting on my chest and her eyes were shut very tightly in fear.and I had one hand on her waist and another hand on her back securing her tightly in my embrace."you are safe ok".she realised that she is safe and alive.she slowly moved and made a one arm distance between us.this made my heart clench and the fear of losing her or she might have got hurt made me angry. I saw her she was seeing away somewhere this just ignited my anger more.i followed her grace and saw the old lady was taken back to hospital due to few scratches and she tightened in relief. I saw her with all the anger in me and busted out.

"PAGAL HO KYA TUM.SAMNE ITHA NI BHADI GHADI ARAHI THI AUR VO DRIVER BHI CHILLA RAHA THA.BUT YOU DIDN'T EVER TRY TO MOVE DAMIT."I blasted and took a breath.

She made a cute face with a little moist eyes.