~a raging ball of uncontrollable fire~

Start from the beginning

Bella let out another startled laugh at her new friend's exact description of Sam Uley. But then she sighed and leant forward, releasing her grasp on the blonde and buried her face in her hands, "Fucking werewolves, because obviously. Vampires, of course. Hellhounds, definitely, no doubt. And banshees, for sure. Then there's me. Just little old me. And it just had to be Jacob."

The brunette let out a small muffled groan and shook her head.

It took a moment before either made a sound.

"First, Mathair," Tulay scoffed, crossing both her arms and legs then pursing her lips in a crooked quirk, "Those wee ass puppies are not werewolves. Shifters, they are and ain't nothing special them 'cept being blessed by a patron God. They've got kin of the land, sea and sky, many other tribes of Shifters with their own patron God. The real Children of the Moon, Werewolves, well, there's two kinds. One is completely enslaved to the Moon Goddess. Forced into the body of the Wolf, broken bones and everything. That and they lose their human mentality and respond only to the Pack. The other... can sorta control it. Don't wolf out, except the very strongest 'Alphas' and have gross, hairy faces. Ew. Pretty eyes, though."

The blonde watched as Bella threw herself backwards on the couch, staring at the ceiling at the ceiling again and grumbling absolute nonsense. She huffed, amused before turning her head to face Tulay, "The Cullens?"

Saying their name, thinking about them... didn't hurt. Or make her want to burst into tears. Curious.

"Those cold ass, disco balls aren't even real vampires, despite being bloodsuckers and a lit match away from a total gas explosion. No, no. True vamps, Mathair, burn in sunlight, and need consent from the owner of the household to gain entrance to the home. The bloodsuckers can eat food if they're on a bloody healthy diet and can 'compel' you to do something... And they may not get you pregnant," a spark flickered in Tulay's gaze, her unearthly eyes now unfocussed, "but they sure like to try..."

This time, Bella groaned loudly, throwing her arm over her eyes, "Next you're going to tell me fairies exist!"

Tulay then became very serious, "You don't mess with Fae, Mathair. The bastards will skin ya alive and steal your firstborn."

The younger Swan had sat up straight as soon as she was hit with her friend's steeled tone, "...okay."

:3

Rykar left the Black pup sprawled in the mud, bolting back into the forest. Through the tall trees and over the fallen leaves, the Hellhound almost cursed the stupid child... but right now he needed to see if his mate and adopted daughter, whom he now realized was alive, were okay.

Gods, if that boy was not as important as he was... his entrails would have painted the ground in an epic display of his displeasure. Would he call it that? Displeasure? The Beast wanted to rip his fucking head off, perhaps string him up in the trees and swiftly tear open his ribcage, letting his organs fall, one by one, to the ground as he decayed before his tribe.

As by His punishment, they would not be able to touch him before he said so. He would never let them. Rykar would forever keep the disrespectful wolf strung up until his rotted bones finally crumbled to dust.

The Beast had to take a breath. No.

The boy meant something to his Bella. Therefore, besides the occasional violent warning if needed, he was 'safe.'

Right now, he was racing towards the scent of his Bella and his Tulay when he came upon the house he had originally left to visit the wolves. Two steady heartbeats filled his ears and the Hellhound had to stop himself from humming in relief.

His small family was safe.

:3

He had felt it. Had felt it when the Prince had his first steps after centuries, on Earth. And he was excited. Especially with the full moon soon on the horizon.

Casimir yawned widely before his face settled in an almost unhinged grin.

Things were about to change. And the demon was salivating to a part of it. Oh Hell yeah.

Especially if the rumours spreading the grapevines were true. The old bloke had not only broken out of whatever cage he'd been kept in and finally reappeared in the world, but the last Hellhound in existence, Prince Rykar, had finally found his mate.

He found it somewhat amusing...

Rolling off his bed, the now naked dirty blond stretched his lean muscled body, before practically strutting over to his closet. His hazel green eyes picked over his clothes for the day and within ten minutes he was dressed.

Oh, yeah, it's gonna be a Hell of a ride and Casimir was fucking determined to be in the car.