Chapter 8: Musical Memory

If we were gonna play Musical Memory with Bunzo Bunny (that lil rascal), then we had to have a second GrabPack hand. But we didn't. As the doors of the minigame opened, Charlotte and I walked down into the area, seeing the halls bloody and messy. A toy lay out of its packaging, mangled and bloody. "Poor bunny..." Charlotte muttered.

And the fact that it was a Bunzo Bunny toy lying on the ground with blood on it made things a hell of a lot worse. We kept walking down the gray-bricked hallways, soon dropping into a dirt tunnel. "What the hell–"

"What in the pookie-wookie is this?!" Charlotte exclaimed.

It was an underground system, that's for sure. But we walked, brought to you by me tripping and eating the dirt. Charlotte laughed as I dusted my jeans off, still walking through the dirt tunnel. When we exited, we ended up in a room. Above a few big machines were letters; "Molding Room." But the lights were off, so I went to a switch and flipped it as the lights came on. THE MACHINES HAD EYEBALLS. "So... Now what do we do? Vandalize the machines? No one's coming back," Charlotte said.

"I wish, but it seems we need to make two green hands. How else are we supposed to play Musical Memory with one hand and get our shit rocked by Lucky the Rabbit's little Peep of a brother?" I responded.

A new nickname; you're welcome. The two of us walked to the counter where we saw a green VHS tape. Charlotte was quick to snatch it and put it in the player located in the corner of the room. As the infamous eerie music played, it showed the Green Hand. It told us to shoot the green power outlet to temporarily hold electricity. The electric charges lasted for 10 seconds. And after those aforementioned 10 seconds, the charge runs out. "I didn't pay attention to this part," I mumbled.

"Well, you should have," Charlotte added.

"Excuse me–"

"Bork bork."

We looked at the screen as another scenario popped up, saying that when we were holding green electricity, we could temporarily power other systems. Lack of caution (because the systems are on the same 10-second timer as the Green Hand is) may result in injury, brought to you by a yellow dummy getting crushed by a door. When the video ended, Charlotte and I turned to face the machines again. We hopped over the conveyor belt and examined the buttons, seeing a light flash. And the siren hurt my ears like balls. I pressed the button and watched as one of the machines filled with balls. Hehe. Charlotte was quick to see that a pipe was out of place. So she walked and fixed it with her GrabPack. "There we go," she muttered.

The balls in the machine had melted and become... What was it– wax? Something. The liquid drained from the mechanism as I walked to press another button. It looked like we were going to start painting the hands. But when I looked up, I saw that it was just coating the hands in the liquid we extracted from the machines. "Huh..."

The hands were brought on a conveyor belt underneath some kind of big mechanic funnel. This was the part where the hands were painted. Charlotte walked to the button to press it, only for me to look up. "Oh, Lord."

The paint was out of the machine. "Charlotte, let's go get the paint," I said.

"Alright."

We left the counter and ran upstairs. I hate clangy metallic stairs, but this was just... excessive for a toy factory with TOY EXPERIMENTS. Along another conveyor belt, there was a bucket of paint. Charlotte launched her GrabPack and collected it, giving it to me to put in the machine. Once inserted, the painting button below began to flash. And so my sister and I made our way back downstairs to press it. Charlotte beat me to it, watching as the machine coated five hands green. Now, the last button, which looked like it was meant to be for packaging, was glowing. I pressed the button as the line of five green hands moved out of the painting area. "Yippee! We did it!" Charlotte sang.