CHAPTER 03

THE ASSISTANT

Finally stepping my foot on this underground Axxe's agency. As big and as wide as a building. Tons of computer were scattered finely on the table. Each things were perfectly placed on their table. Three computers are there in a table, every workers were busy typing codes and hacking things.

"I am Agent Henry Dawn and welcome to the agency of A.X.X.E. I am here to guide you in every corner of the underground building. Please take note to the do's and don't." It was the guy who greeted me before I could even step at their floor. He was manly, but in his moves and actions, I might think he's a gay.

We're at the elevator, and even this have security cameras on every corner. I scanned the whole entire space of the elevator without moving my head. Henry might doubt me.

"We are at the peak top of the building where you will be scanned by machines. Any technological things on your body, including your phone will be scanned. Everything that is not belong to the agency will be removed. Who knows—you might be an agent from other agency."

It triggered me when he said the last statement, but I should not react. Entering the peak top of the building made me shiver. 10 man in black were standing outside the elevator door, 5 in the left side and 5 on the other.

A machine which was a door like form which scans you from head to toe. Thankfully I didn't wear any earpiece or else they'll find out.

"You're the personal assistant of Axxe, and you must do everything that he'll say. He doesn't like loud chewing sounds so you should stop eating that piece of shit." He continued walking straight to a conference room.

"Lollipops are not shit, agent Henry Dawn. You should know that." He turned to my direction and looked at me before walking again. He looked irritated.

He silently tapped his earpiece twice before muttering something. "Yes sir, she's perfectly fine.  —okay sir."

Henry slid his blue card on the biggest door before it lights green and opened. We went inside, it was a big conference room, the table is black but when he tapped it it lights on.

"This is the conference room." He showed me every chair of the finest workers on A.X.X.E. "And this is the chair of Agent Axxe. We held a meeting every afternoon at 4pm."

Looking at the biggest chair on the middle infront of me, made me think of my father's chair on our own conference room. The table was like a big tablet. Everything seems fine, not until we reached the deepest down of the building.

"Here are some doors you are not allowed to go inside." He pointed at the white door on the side where there are lot's of guards surrounding it.

On the other side of the room, bunch of paintings were hanging on the walls and it's all faces of nature. It made me realize of something—what are those painting supposed to mean? Why are those there?

My eyes lead me to something. A small blue flash drive was on the floor. Quickly, I stepped on it before Henry could ever suspect me.

"Ouch!" I intentionally dropped my body onto the floor, just to get the chance of stealing the flashdrive. With all speed, I quickly slipped it inside my pocket before Henry can notice.

"Are you okay?" His response, holding me gently on my shoulder to guide me up.

"I think my heels slipped, I'm so sorry." I am a trained model and an artist, I am trained to fool anyone.

"Funny because your not walking." He let go of my arms before walking again. I saw him held his ears before muttering something.

•••