CHAPTER 01

THE MODEL

"Let us all welcome, Avianna Violet!!"

Hearing those words from the emcee, I stared walking along the red carpet with some models behind me wearing a red fitted dress.

It's the time of the month again where I participated a lot of pageants and fashion show.

A bunch of paparazzi, fans, and camera landed in my face. The clicking and the flashing of the cameras, were music to my ears.

Wearing my maroon gloves, red fitted dress, and my dark boots, became the sign of the presence of Avianna Violet. Yes it's me.

I am the most popular model in the country and other countries. Having an expensive brand is my character this week. When you see Maroon designs, that's mine.

After taking a bunch of selfies and photos from the fans, I stopped in the middle of the floor carpet to pose. My long wavy hair is on the loose, my white long chubby legs are visible because of the slits, my silver accessories and a diamond pendant hanging on my neck also gave the vibe of my today's character.

Smiling at the crowd, waving at every people who greets me, is my job today. Fucking frustrating and tiring, but today's character is not on the computer.

Hearing the crowd chanting and shouting my name, made me feel like this is my dream.

After some interactions from the famous celebrities, I finally sat down to an elegant chair with my co-models circled on a one table.

"She is elegant, she is beautiful, she owns the MarronS clothing and accessory lines. Guess who is she? — Avianna Violet, winning the best Model of the year!"

The crowd started screaming again, and that's where I stood up and walked to the biggest stage to receive my trophy and rewards.

As I was walking to infront, a familiar face suddenly came across my sight. Liam. I stared at him before taking the microphone from the emcee.

"It is a privilege to attend the International Fashion Awarding today. It is an honor to represent my mother's clothing company that she turned over to me. Here, is the sign that I've done everything great this year—and this won't happen without showing your strong support for me. Thank you."

A frown suddenly plastered on my face after seeing someone after a fucking decade and two in my life!

It was Liam, yes it's him. Holding a wine and looking manly with his black tux. He even looked more hot while he fixed his black neck tie.

What is he doing here? After that 8 years when he never show off, he's here again? Not a model, not a designer, and he don't even belong in this industry. Why is his face fucking showing off again?

I sat back down on my table waiting for this whole shit to end. His presence is bothering me, a lot! Was I supposed to be happy because of what I had received recently? Oh no, nevermind!

•••

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending our awarding ceremony for this years International Fashion Awarding! You may now enjoy the party"

"Ugh, finally!" I muttered. Finally this whole shit ended!

I got up and got my bag from the table before taking a glass of wine from the waiter when suddenly a tall man in a black tux blocked the way!

I looked up, and yes it's Liam. Again.

I quickly gave him a fake smile before raising my wine for a toast. I just thought for a second that I might get away with this whole shit. He raised his glass and we both took a sip on our wine.