•the stream•

*Y/N POV*

      Me and Johnnie have been talking and we decided we are ready to make us public. So we won't have to hide it anymore and we can post corny pictures and hold hands in public without being worried about a fan seeing us. Plus we are pretty stable and just over all ready. He decided to stream and the title is going to be "Q and A with my girlfriend!?!" or something corny. It's something simple that will get the point across and allow the chat to ask questions. We decided to do it today so now I'm getting ready at my house and doing my make up, I don't do anything special just the normal dark liner and put my hair half up in pig tails. I put on one of Johnnies tee shirts and its the americas favorite ladies. I love that shirt they are so cute. i slip on black skinny jeans and my dr martins . I throw on a black zip up just bc i like it.

      Once i get ready i text Johnnie and He already has the stream started and is just waiting on me . I check in and look at the comments, They are all guessing who it is . Quite a few people were right, most were saying Johnnie is just making a joke. I head to Johnnies , it's about a ten minute drive. Once i get there i knock on the door to his room.

           "SEE GUYS I DO TALK TO FEMALES" i hear Johnnie screaming and i try not to laugh. He opens it and we walk over to his set up awkwardly. He bends down in frame and smiles really big reading the comments. They are going crazy "I knew it was y/n" "Tell her to sit!" "Who is that" "no way" "Its AI"

           "Okay guys here is the big reveal" He says as i sit in the chair . Me and Johnnie burst out laughing, I think it's been obvious we have been something.

"Okay Okay ask away guys" i laugh out .

"How long have you been dating? We have been together for about 4 Months Guys." Johnnie says glancing at chat

"Johnnie look at this one , Who is more annoying and clingy" I laugh and we both point to Johnnie at him. We both laugh harder.

"What is y/Ns insta?" Johnnie says and looks at me. "She wants to keep her socials more private for now" I nod in agreement.

We answer like fifty more questions and Johnnie is about to end the stream. Before we end the stream Johnnie points to something out of frame and i scream out"NO WAY JOHNNIE" , he pointed to two matching onsies , They are pink and hello kitty. I run out of frame and slide my jeans on and pull it on above my tee and Johnnie follows.

"Now this is the corniest thing i've ever done." Johnnie whines walking in to frame and i smile.

"No you look great ! It really makes your eyes pop" i giggle out.

      We talked for about five more minutes then he ended stream. We don't have much planned for today but tomorrow is my birthday so I want to get some sleep early. I don't have any special plans but me , Jake , Johnnie and Tara are going out to eat then we are going to have a little party with a few friends at mine and Taras. I said i didn't want to do anything but Johnnie and Tara both keep begging me.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

•600 words•

    very very short update . I feel so sick right

1.5k veiws is crazyyy tysm <333