Hopeless Boy

I was on my motorcycle watching him, Saya was on the roof watching him, Maria was in the parade, and Billy and Willie were unnoticeably following him for hours. Then it was night. He picked up a joint and smoked it. A second later, he was tripping over his own feet. It had to be laced with something.

He looked at the TV and began running away from it, then he looked at the parade and stopped. I looked at Saya, and she nodded at me, I could finally do something other than sit here. I followed him into the parade. Willie walked up to him when he was watching Maria. "Yo, you've been made," Willie says, pointing to the cops. The cops see the boy and run towards him.

While the police chase the boy, Maria and Billy take out the cops. "chertova politsiya," I mutter in Russian as I run back to my bike and follow the boy. He runs through a car lot, and he hears my bike and runs faster.

When I got closer to him, he caddled his body, thinking I was gonna hit him. I paralleled, and he looked scared shitless. "Get on," I say, my accent thick. He looks terrified. We heard the police as they stopped in front of us, I reved my engine.

"Get off the bike, put your weapons on the ground." I stand up and put my weapons down and put my hands up. One of the cops tried to put handcuffs on me, and I started fighting him and the other cops killing them.

"Victoria, we got him. Let's go," Billy yelled at me. I got on my bike and drove off to the cover-up for our school. When we got there, I leaned against Billy and Willie. We were looking at the boy.

Marcus's POV

"Don't look like no psychopath to me," a male voice said, "Can't judge a book by its cover," a female voice said. "But you can judge one by its smell," another male voice said. The bag was ripped off my head, I looked around at the 5 people, the girl fighting the cops earlier,
catching my eye.

"He's cute," a girl wearing a red dress. "Yeah. Total "Hobo Fancy" cover material," the Mohawksd boy said.  "What you say, mad dog? You the psycho that did the boys' home massacre?" The letterman jacket boy said.

"Pretty tough barking at a dude tied to a chair," I said. "Untie this punk-ass bitch" he said. "All right, but my money's on Hepatitis Harry," the boy with a Mohawk said as he walked towards me with a knife.

"Forgive my students. They forget viciousness serves only to make them look weak." A new voice said "Billy if you would be so kind, " he said, to the Mohawk boy, or Billy.

Billy untied me and walked back to the other people. "Are you satisfied with your life?" the older guy said. "Me? Yeah. I eat trash, and I sleep in piss. Everything according to plan, " I said sarcastically. The blonde girl snickered, and I smiled at her. She got glared at and put her hands up defensively. 

"Speak to Master Lin with respect," the short haired girl said as the letterman jacket dude held her back. "Master Lin can eat my shit," I said. "Who the hell are you people?" I asked. "What's important is that we know who you are, Marcus, and that we know what you've done," Master Lin said.

"You're a killer. Few value this particular proficiency, but I do," he said. "What if I told you there's a home for people like you? A school where you'd be surrounded by your peers." He said. "Only what? I dress up like a Viking so you can take tasteful pictures?" I said.

"I'm offering you a chance to harness that fire inside you. To master the deadly arts." He said. "The deadly arts, yeah. That, uh-- that sounds great. You know, this all seems really sane and normal, and y'all look like a fun bunch, but, uh... whatever this is..." I say and shake my head, walking out. "Later days," I say.

Victoria's POV

"That son of a bitch stole my wallet." Willie says and I laugh. "Victoria, go after him and bring him back alive, no matter the cost," Master Lin says calmly to me. I nod and walk out.

I watched as he looked over the edge  of the tower, "What are you waiting for?" I say, my accent thicker. "Jesus Christ! What the hell?" He said, scared. "Sorry. Is this kind of a private moment?" I say. "I'd let you jump, but Lin says I got to bring you back." I say. "Yeah, well, Lin's going to be disappointed." He says.

I sigh and walk to him from the other side of the tower. "Master Lin can protect you from the cops, and once he's done with you, you'll be able to protect yourself from anyone." I say. He looks at me, "Not to be a dick, but what do you have to lose?" I say.

He looks down, with tears in his eyes, "Nothing." He says, getting ready to jump. "Wait!" I say pulling him towards me. He keeps his head down as he cries. "Just hear me out, okay?" I say. He sniffles and nods.

"I know all that terrible shit in your head." I say. "What do you know?" He says, looking at me. "I know you don't have anyone." I say, contemplating telling him something. "I didn't either." I say, looking in his eyes.

He looks broken as he stares at me. He lets out a shaky breath. I grab his hand, and he looks at our hands, then back at me slowly. I lean in. "You don't have to be alone," I whisper,  I lean in and kiss him softly.

Marcus's POV

She grabs my hand, I look down at our conjoined hands, and then I look up at her. She leans in, close to my lips. "You don't have to be alone." She says, her thick accent, soft and comforting. She kisses me, I kiss back, a few seconds later she slowly pulls away, and I chase after her lips.

She looks at me. "Come back with me," she said, I nodded and followed her down the tower. Soon, we were on her motorcycle, my hands wrapped around her waist tightly so I didn't fall off.

We walked in front of the meat store. "Master Lin has a basic code of conduct. There us one thing you cannot do." she says walking to the doorway of the store. "Give up our location and we will kill you" she says.

"Like, full on "Conan the Barbarian" style." Billy says. "Like you will be eviscerated. Lin's family has been eviscerating people for centuries." He says as we walk towards the black dude. "They really love it."

"Lin don't Flex. Got a worldwide rep to maintain." The black dude says. "The rest of the rules are simple. No disobedience, no drugs, and no sex, " the short haired girl says.

"We find ways around the last one," the blonde who kissed me said. "Well, hopefully not in here," I say, looking around. I laugh, "What is this?" I say confused.

Suddenly, the wall opens, and a person wearing a hood walks in. "Welcome to King's Dominion," the blonde says.

Hey, everyone. I hope you enjoy this. This is my new story. That I was talking about on my TikTok.

Chertova Politsiya = Damn Police.

Love Ya

Words: 1,269.