ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᏕᎥጀ

Start from the beginning

The whistle blows and we run at each other. I ram into the guy and knock him down. "Guess we did." I say smugly before running down the field. "Stiles!" Danny yells. I look up to see him passing the ball to me. I jump and catch the ball. I run down the field dodging player left and right. I throw the ball and make a goal. "Woo!" The crowd erupts in cheers. "That's my girl! Go Stiles!" Coach cheers as he jumps up. We reset and go all over again.

A player goes to hit Jackson but I jump in front of him. The player rams into me sending us both to the ground. I stand quickly and shake it off as I bend down to help the player up. "Good tackle." I say patting his helmet. "Thanks." He smiles at me before we both run down the field. Jackson throws the ball into the goal gaining another score.

We had thirty seconds on the clock. The scores tied at five. The whistle blows and we run. Jackson throws the ball to Greenberg. Greenberg gets a yard down before he gets hit. "Greenberg! Get your shit together!" Coach yells. I ran after the player that had the ball. He goes to pass to another player but I intercept it. I look at the clock. Ten seconds. I rush the field twirling around the players. I look for an open player but see none. "Fuck!" I shout as I see a guy about to tackle me. I think fast and use his bent knee and push off. I flip over him and land a few feet away. I ran down the field and throw the ball. The goalie goes to catch it but trips. The ball goes into the goal and the buzzer rings out. "Yeah!" Jackson cheers as he run to me. He hugs me and twirls us around. I giggle as he sits me down. "You are amazing." He grins as he takes off his helmet, I do the same. "Thank you." I smile up at him and kiss his cheek. The team crowds us and lift me up. "Stiles! Stiles! Stiles!" They chant as the crowd in the stands rush the field. "That's my daughter!" I hear my dad shout as he runs to me. The Argents were right behind him cheering just as loud. "That was amazing, Stiles!" Dad #2 cheers as the team sets me down. We get pictures taken before the team and I run into the school cheering. The team chants out state as we go to our respective locker rooms. Ally walks in behind me.

"What outfits do you have?" She asks right away. I show her the two outfit. "This one." She points to the one on the right. "Thanks Ally." I smile at her as I quickly strip and take a shower. "Anytime." She smiles before leaving me. "Good luck!" She shouts as she closes the door.

                                        -

-

"Are you ready?" Jackson says before turning around and stops. "Wow. Y-you look... beautiful." He whispers. "Thank you." I say looking down as a blush covers my cheeks. "So where are we going?" "I thought we could go mini golfing and get ice cream." He smiles as he offers me his arm. "That sounds amazing." I smile widely making him chuckle.

-

I line up my shot and swing the putter back. I hit the ball and it rolls down the green carpet into the hole. "Is there anything you're not good at?" Jackson asks me. I put my finger to my chin and playfully tap it. "Hmm, no, no I don't think so." I say seriously before breaking out into a smile. "You're too cute." He chuckles as he goes to putt.