ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᏖᏇᎧ

It was time for lacrosse practice when I ran to Scott. "Dude, I over heard my dad on the phone. The lab sent back the analysis, the body had animal hair on it, but even stranger, the hair was from a wolf." I exclaimed as I tackled into him. "So, you were right?" Scott asked confused. "Um, duh, I'm always right. You should know that by now." I said raising my eyebrow.

  A whistle blow interrupted us. "Bring it in, come on!" Coach yelled in the middle of the field. Scott and I jogged up to him as the rest of the team followed. I stood between Scott and Jackson, when Scott raised his hand and waved to Allison. Coach catches his arm up and approaches us. "Got a question, McCall?" Coach asked snapping Scott out of his trance. "O-oh, uh, n-no. I was just...nothing. Sorry sir." Scott stutters out. "Ok, you know how this goes. If you don't make the cut, you're most likely sitting on the bench for the rest of the season. You make the cut, you play. Your parent are proud. Your girlfriend loves you!" Coach said grabbing Jackson's helmet and shaking it. "Huh? Everything else is, uh, cream cheese. Now, get out there and show me what you got! Come one!" Coach screams riling us up.

  We all get in our positions and began to play. I was placed on Jackson's team, while Scott was on the other team. The ball begins to fly between players on the red team, when Scott gets the ball. I smirk and take my chance. I dive into him making him fall. "Ugh, what was that for?" Scott groans as I help him up. "For making me go into the woods again for your inhaler." I answer as I pat him hard on the chest. "Good tackle, Stiles!" Coach yells before he blows the whistle.

  We reset back into our positions. Scott and Jackson are head to head waiting for the whistle to blow to grab the ball. The whistle blows and Scott's already moving and down the field before Jackson can move. "Tone it down a little." I mutter to Scott. He doesn't acknowledge me. He continues to dodge each person. He flips over a group of players before making the shot. I rush over to the goal and catch the ball before passing it to Jackson down the field. "Jackson!" I yell as I throw it.

  "God, Scott please fucking listen to me. Your doing to much, you need to tone it down." I whisper as I see Scott twitch his toward me. I run toward Jackson and began to block him from each hit. As I'm tackling one guy, Scott comes up and knocks Jackson down. I quickly jump up and catch the ball in my net. I rush down the field and dive over a group of guys and roll over my shoulder. I hop up and take the shot, being mindful of the strength I put behind it, and land the shot. "Yeah!" I hear Jackson cheer before I'm being picked up and bounced around. I look down to see it's Jackson. "Put me down, put me down, put me down!" I yell as I grab him hard. "Don't be a chicken." Jackson laughs as he lower me. Once my feet hit the ground I release him from my hold and hit him.

  "Never pick a lady up like that! God, what if I was too heavy for you." I say continuing to hit him. "Easy! Your like what 100lbs, I bench 250, you nothing." Jackson rolls his eyes. I huff before coach yells out. "McCall, Stilinski! Here now!"

  I run over to him and meet Scott halfway. "What was that? This is lacrosse, not gymnastics!" Coach yells. "Just wanting to make the goal." I shrugged as Scott begins to apologize. "Yeah, well you made the shot. And guess what? You're both starting." Coach said hitting our shoulders. "You both made first line." Coach smiles. "Really! Scott we did it!" I cheer jumping in him for a hug. "Good job, Stilinski." Jackson says from behind me as he pats my back. "Thanks." I say with dreamy eyes. Damn, original Stiles's feeling must be rubbing off on me.

                                        -

  I sat in my room waiting for Scott to show up. All last night, I practiced shifting my claws in and out. I look down at my hand and shift the claws out before putting them back as my door is banged on. I quickly rush to it and open it to see Scott. "Come on! I've got to show you something." I say grabbing Scott and pulling him in. "What is it?" Scott asks sitting on my head as I take the desk chair.