ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᎦᎥᏉᏋ

I woke up in the hospital. "Shit! What am I doing here?" I panic thinking of my supernatural abilities. "Hey! Hey! You're ok." I hear my dad say. I look over to see my dad sitting up and grabbing my hand. "Dad!" I exclaim sitting up. "Stiles, you need to rest." Dad says pushing my rising body down. "What happened?" I ask. "Last night the mountain lion that has been attacking people came into the school. It caused panic and you got pushed over and hit by a car." Dad sighs. "Are you ok?" I ask worried. "Stiles! I'm not the one that got hit by a car!" Dad laugh unbelievingly. "Right." I say sheepishly. "I'm glad your ok, the doctor said the trauma just caused your brain to go on overdrive and you passed out. Your head wound is already scabbing over and your scan came back clean. They're letting me bring you home tomorrow, but they want you to stay home for tomorrow and potentially the next day." Dad says as he kisses my head. "That's good." I smile relieved they didn't notice my healing was faster than normal.

  Dad had to leave for a few hours while I stay under observation. I look out the window to see it still dark outside. I hear footsteps approach my room and quickly enter. I sniff the air and smell Peter. "Thank you for getting me hit by a car." I sarcastically say as I turn to him. "You're welcome." Peter smiles back at me. "I didn't actually mean for you to be hurt. Just wanted to cover my tracks."

  "I know, but I'm fine. Just went into shock and passed out." I shrug. "That's good. But that's not what I'm here for." Peter says. "And what are you here for?" I ask. "I'm here for your help!" Peter says happily. "For?" I prompt him to continue. "My little fracture problem." Peter smirks.

  "Well, I'm no psychologist but I can try to help." I say sitting up. "How do I fix it?" He asks. "Well, I don't fucking know!" I say throwing my arms up. "Yes, you do Stiles! And if you don't you'll figure it out!" Peter exclaims. "Fine! I'll do some research and come visit you when I have it figured out." I sigh angrily. "Thank you." Peter smiles smugly.

                                       -

  Over the weekend I stayed home. Monday I went to school and sat in my seat. "Your still not talking to me?" Scott asks as he sits behind me. "Yes, until you figure your shit out, I'm done." I say grabbing my things and moving seats.

  I walk down the hall and bump into someone. "Erica!" I say happily seeing her. "Hi supergirl!" Erica quietly says. "How are you? I haven't seen you since last year!" I say as I walk with her. "Oh, I've been good. I'm on a new experimental drug. That's why I wasn't here last semester, or the summer." Erica shrugs. "That's great! Is it working?" I ask her. "It's not the greatest but it's helping." Erica smiles to me. "We need to hang out, you, me, Boyd, and Issac." I suggest with a smile. "I'll ask them, but I don't know if Isaac will be able to." Erica says. "Then we'll figure it out." I shrug. "I'll text you tonight about." I smile before I run off as the bell rings.

                                         -

  "The who of what?" Lydia asks as I sit down at our table. "The beast of..." Allison says before I cut her off. "Gevaudan." I smile at them. "You found the book I read."

  "Yeah, my aunt gave me this pendant for my birthday and told me I'd have to get the history myself." Allison groaned. "Ooo, a mystery." I smile. "Listen to this. 'A quadruped wolf-like monster, prowling the Auvergne and South Dordogne areas of France, during the year 1764 to 1767. La Bete killed over 100 people, becoming so infamous the King Louis XV sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it.'" Allison read.

  "Boring." Lydia pointed at her with her fork. "No, this is interesting." I say leaning forward. "Haven't you already read this?" Lydia asks. "Yes, but it's still interesting." I say looking at Allison. "Even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan. Cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychid." Allison continues on. "Slipping into a coma bored." Lydia says. "If you don't want to hear this then don't sit here." I snap at her.