Author's Note

**PLEASE READ**

Hello and welcome all my wonderful lovelies to my latest project, The Stampede ~Vash x OC AU~. I'm not gonna, lie, my last project (a Shigaraki fanfic) was also an x OC setup, so I guess you could say I've taken a shine to x OCs. That said, I am sorry if you were hoping for an x Reader. I understand that people really enjoy those, but this story kept popping up in my head as an x OC. Still, thank you for simply checking this out! But before we dive on in, I do have a few things to say. Please bear with me - this may get long.

Firstly, as mentioned in the preview, I do not own any of the media (pictures/photos/videos/music/etc.) or characters (except my OCs). All rights go and rightfully belong to the original creators and owners.

Secondly, also as mentioned in the preview, this story may contain mature content such as but not limited to violence, mature language, possibly smut/lemon/fluff scenes, and other triggering themes. This is a mature story with mature content meant for a mature audience. Rated 18+, reader discretion is advised.

Thirdly, and this is dumb to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway so that people are fully aware. This is a fanfic - obviously. This means not everything in either of the Trigun worlds will be followed. In fact, I may take sources from both Trigun and Trigun Stampede. However, I, myself, really, really like the storytelling and world in Stampede, so that will most likely be the one I follow the most. If you are an individual who prefers the original 1998 Trigun over Stampede, that is completely fine.

This leads me to the fourth point. This is a fanfic. Everyone has preferences. I get that. However, this is my story, so I'm going to write and pull from the version I prefer. If you do not like that - and I mean this as respectfully as possible - you do not need to read the story. It is 100% okay if you start reading this and realize it's not for you. We've all been there. However, bullying myself or other readers who do enjoy this is unacceptable. You are more than welcome to leave feedback and jokes or whatever, but please refrain from attacking anyone. There is a difference between bullying and helpful criticism or joking. Just remember to be kind.

Next, please know that even though I may write scenes that may be messed up does not mean I condone or support anything like that in the real world. I believe we are all people who deserve respect and to live happily as our authentic selves so long as no one is being hurt. Be you but be kind.

And lastly - and I truly mean this - thank you so much. Thank you for hanging in while I gave my not-so-little spiel and thank you for considering this story. Truly, thank you! I am so happy and honored to be bringing you with me as we start on this new journey. Please know that I genuinely appreciate any and all the support! Truly! Thank you! Always feel free to leave a vote/comment/follow! Thank you again! Now, I hope you enjoy your stay in this latest project! Wuv yous!! <3

-Noel Ross

P.S. If ya want, feel free to check out my other projects! We got Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan), Jean Kierstein (Attack on Titan), Yato (Noragami), Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul), Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul), and Tomura Shigaraki (My Hero Academia). They're all trilogies! Disclaimer: I used to have an OC x Reader AU as well, but I took it down before publishing this. Just letting ya know because some of them might mention that project - might.

P.S.S. This will update every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless otherwise specified. Also, as of now, I don't know how long this project will be. It could be one, two, or three books. We'll find out as we go!