No Turning Back (21)

Start from the beginning

"Well have fun, I'll see you tomorrow" She says, drinking her last bit of drink before leaving it on the table.

"Don't trip on your way there!" She shouted after Rosé has left, she heard a thud. She had already had her eyes closed and wanted to laugh, but all she did was smile. She know Rosé was clumsy, when it comes to drinking.

NEXT MORNING
No one POV

It had been a quiet morning, no one had woken up yet. They fell asleep, and for sure everyone had been tired. The sun rose, and the club didn't look like a club it was more of a party house.

Lisa and Jennie were sleeping peacefully next to eachother, embracing each others arm after what they had just done last night. They were very sore, and it was a night they will never forget.The window curtains were opened, which caused the suns reflection annoy lisa the most since it was hitting her face. No matter how much she moved, it was like a sign that she should wake up.

She groaned rubbing her eyes, looking beside her was Jennie sleepy cutely like a little kitten. She couldn't help herself but smile, noticing the sheets were done exposing her naked breast blushing at herself for what she had done because Jen was covered with hickeys so was herself.

she grabs the sheet and gently placed it over her.
She looks at the time, shockingly she noticed that it was already quarter to twelve. They had passed out the whole night.

She wondered what the others could be doing, because it was so silent.
"Jen.."

Lisa said, still with her sleepy tone. She wasn't has drunk last night, so she wasn't feeling as hell. Wanting to wake up Jennie to eat, because they should've woken up hours ago.

All she received was a groan, and jennie moved facing her back.

"Hey..it's time to wake up, i don't know where the others are. Let's go look for them, and eat" Lisa says softly, she regretted nothing that night. She can't hold back the feelings she has for Jennie, because it's been awhile since she had ever felt this feeling.

She would risk anything.

"5 more minutes.."
She heard, super quiet yet lisa heard it. Jennie put the blanket over her, covering her whole body because the sun had been hitting her face.

Lisa followed, as she got out of the bed first. Still naked, luckily there had been a connected bathroom to the room. As she makes her way to the washroom to clean herself up, as she makes her way to the bathroom she goes on her phone.

GROUPCHAT

Bam : Morning everyone, let's all meet up in the living room area. I have a bad hangover, but i brought us some soup cause i doubt we'll even make it to the restaurant without passing out

IU : No one said these beds were comfy
AF🔥

IU : I'm staying in for a little

Rose : Morning

Diana : Morning clumsy 🌚

Rose : I'm not clumsy, shut up dimwit

Diana : NUHHH HUUHH, says the one who tripped trying to get to the room and GUESS WHAT?

"These dorks are still energetic after drinking.."
Lisa thought

Bam : Whatt??

IU: ?

Diana : I was looking for a room to sleep in and just out of luck i saw Rose sleeping beside Jisoo. The room i just opened..