Sour. Something sour, a taste but also a feeling and emotions, sharp emotions erupted from Kinn and Kim. They had been played with and they didn't even have to work a lot, making Kinn sleep was the plan, Kim had been a delicious jackpot as much as Porchay in the jail wasn't something which could have normally happened. Everything just worked well for them to be taken away. They couldn't do anything about it, it happened in their own house, from one of their men. They felt hopeless, dumb, and a rage burning their nerves.

"And Tawan disappeared too." Pete added.

Kinn's tongue was scratching the inside of his cheek while his smile got bitter. He had been right, he was doing great in discovering what was happening but they had been faster, they had moved with what they had and not a well planned idea. This was what didn't work, Kinn thought that he could catch them at critical steps of their goal but they only had a goal, accomplice and the rest was thought on the spot.

"Do we have any device to find them?" Kim slapped Kinn with an amount of lucidity. The priority was to find them and not to reflect on what happened.

"I will look again." Arm said, taking his laptop back. "The last time I checked everything was off."

Kinn stood up abruptly and found some documents in his desk before giving a number to him. "Try looking for this?"

"I got it!" Arm clapped satisfied. "But what is it, Khun?"

Kinn sighed. "I shouldn't reveal this but if each bodyguard has a private costume, it isn't because we are clothes friendly."

"What does this mean?" Tankhun asked, getting a little amusement in the room.

"I will explain to you later, Khun." Pete tried to save them time.

"Yeah, you're right, let's go find them."

"Phi...please stay here." Kinn said, getting closer to him.

"I am coming! I want to help!"

"Phi, you're better here, please listen to me."

"Kinn." Tankhun whined. He didn't have to think twice, in fact, he would be terrified but he didn't care if they could find the boys back, it didn't matter that he hated violence and that he was unstable, their lives were in danger and if he could slap Tawan by chance, he would be satisfied. It would have been complicated to keep Tankhun at home if Kim hadn't come in between us and didn't hug his brother. It lasted about five seconds, but it was one of the first hugs they had shared for years. Kim didn't say anything, he just did it, he didn't know why, it just felt right and it seemed to have calmed Tankhun because he didn't try to talk at all again, speechless and watching over them while they were preparing.

"Pete, Pol, you come with us. Arm you stay connected and we will tell you if the backup needs to go inside." Kinn ordered, before looking at Kim. "Kim, we walk together, we don't initiate anything alone." Kim nodded, for this time, just this time, he was glad to not be alone in this.

-

"Hia...Hia..." Porchay lost count of the time he had tried to wake his brother up. Porsche was still bleeding but it wasn't that profound, and the youngest was putting pressure on it trying to keep the blood inside.

He had been terrified by what happened, he was still scared but now that he was close to his brother, he was more worried and out of breath because of the blood which was still spreading and his unconsciousness. He knew, he saw it all, that Ken had beaten up badly and that he was surely still sleeping from this fight but he couldn't be sure, he wasn't a professional in health, he just looked at series, like everyone else and putting pressure on a wound always had been the rules.

The boys had been handcuffed and their ankles were tied up but they could move. They were in a sort of room, Porchay supposedly locked, this was why he could still to his brother's wound. There was nothing inside, just a white room, a white and cold room.

There was no window, it was as if time had stopped. Porchay could only see some light coming from the bottom of the door, which meant that it wasn't night already. He had lost the notion of time, just focused on his hands which hurt from the pressure he was putting and on his voice from time to time, trying to call his Hia, trying to protect him the same way he always did.

-

Vegas' cheek was throbbing from pain. He didn't know more than what he always had lived. His father beat him up, he was terrifying, he wanted to know, he desperately wanted to know what his son was up to and he had laughed, laughed so hard when he finally heard the plan, when the blood was staining the ground, when he had pushed Vegas to the point of being scared of his father.

"What is it about saving Vegas? You don't dominate the world by saving people to prove that you are better!"

He guessed that it might be real, he might have been right but it wasn't such a bad thing to show that the minor family was more efficient in protecting what should be protected, from business, he had already done it by working instead of Kinn when he was at the hospital, to people. He just needed to show more of what he was capable of and then the mafia world, his part of the family, they would know that he was made to be at the head of the family, he needed to. He had no idea when everything went down like this, he had no idea of what would happen now.

He might have always been more of a monster than a dad but he was faking well in front of Macau, he was the big brother and he needed to show the way, he needed to do what was needed also for the little one to benefit from it.

Vegas didn't know why he flinched so hard under the violence, why it wasn't like one fine day, one day in the middle of all the other days.

It might have been because Macau was here, looking at them. It might have been because Gun had ordered the younger to look at them and to just witness what he thought was happening but what he never saw. The pleading voices of the brother, the cries and the smile of Gun because he was tired of not involving Macau in all of this, better two than one in the battle.

It might have been this, Macau seeing him in this state and wanting to stop that view from being drawn and highlighted inside of his pupils.

It might have been this and Vegas was now on the ground of his own room for a moment, he didn't know where Macau was and what happened. He had no idea and it was hard to move.

Time was a conception that the two duo of brothers couldn't feel anymore.

A light, some steps and something murmured at his ear, something he didn't know how to believe or what to believe from it.

"Hia...I am here, omyyyy...Hia, do you think that you can walk? I am taking you away...I will take us away, you have no idea how I had waited to be able to do this...we are in security now Hia, I promise, no one could ever hurt us anymore...no one ever can do this..." Macau smiled, caressing his brother's hair while some stain of blood on his hand was still visible.