22. Confessions under the bars

Începe de la început

Pete nodded, understanding better now and what a surprise when he saw the cell looking mostly like a real room. Porchay was wrapped into his brother's arms, napping..

"Is he always sleeping everywhere?" Pete whispered, sitting next to the cell.

"Always...but this isn't everywhere, it is his safest place..." Porsche answered.

"I guess that you're also in a safe place..."

"Well, Chay told me about the theory of Kinn putting me there to not let anyone hurt me...but it doesn't change how angry I am..."

"This isn't quite the attention we hope for..." Pete confirmed, not knowing if he should convince Porsche or just let this go, both sides were understandable. "But you got a pretty room." Pete added, still surprised about what he got inside of this place.

"It's Chay's idea..." Porsche murmured, caressing his brother's hair. "Kinn agreed but you know why it doesn't make me calm?"

"You will tell me..."

"He said yes after being kicked by Chay...I guess he was terrified that he would come to slap his brain back again..."

Pete couldn't contain his laugh, the image of Kinn Theerapanyakul being pushed on the edge by a young and soft Porchay wasn't something he would have thought about. "You're really two menaces..."

"We are. And we are proud too. Won't you be bored with this job?"

"Having time to chat with my friend this freely? Not happening a lot...I am pretty lucky. However, it might not be for too long because Khun Tankhun wouldn't let this happen."

"How is he?" Porsche asked, remembering that he didn't have the time to check again on the boy.

"Better. He doesn't go out of his room but he doesn't have a lot of nightmares. Though...he doesn't look that good...but the situation gave him energy you know? He cursed Khun Kinn and then made a theory about what happened and understood that I needed to be here..."

"And what's the theory ?"

"Protection."

"Ohh shit!" Porsche complained, before lowering his voice, thankfully Porchay didn't wake up. "Won't you all stop with this?"

"Khun Kinn...might like you more than you confessed to me..." Pete smirked.

"That's...' Porsche blushed. "That doesn't change that protection with psychologically violent action is bullshit..."

"I know...I get it...though it has to be said, the cell might really be the safest place. He knows where you are, he might even see you."

Porsche stared at the camera and showed a fuck with his fingers. Arm keeping a close eye under Kinn's order giggled loudly.

"I might get it too...but he will live a nightmare first..."

-

"Listen...the forest was really the moment I saw who he really was..."

"I guess, I never saw him like you did."

"You better not, my Annakin should stay under my sheets!"

"Cheesy!" Pete laughed.

"Stop being jealous..."

" I am not- oh!" Pete said looking at his phone which just rang. "Khun Kinn texted me..." Pete stared at Big who denied with his head. Pete nodded, it might be private. It came from his own number. "Big, can I let you with them?" He asked, trying to be sure.

"Of course, I will, you can go." Big confirmed, giving reassurance for Pete to walk away.

"Don't give him my blessing..." Porsche said.