Porchay wanted Kim. He needed Kim. If he had been this courageous about that house, it was because his boyfriend was here, he would always be here for him. He had thought that with Kim's brother he would have been in security. Violence just digging into his skin, his hair moving up, an experience which would build him differently. He wasn't that scared of it, just feeling the change in his flesh.

"Chay.. are you okay?" Tankhun asked, feeling his tiny body moving. "I am sorry...I don't know what happened, it shouldn't happen...I am sorry..."

"D-don't...it's not your fault Phi..."

"I couldn't even protect you well...pathetic..." He blamed himself just remembering his own shaking body.

"It's not true Phi! I didn't see anything because you jumped on me to protect me...I...thank you...you were...so amazing..." He smiled with all of his sincerity, he really felt what he had just said.

"I-...if you say so..." Tankhun pouted but it was obvious that those words did wonders.

-

Kim walked fast into the house, they had been quick to get back thanks to Pete's message, no one wanted to know how fast they drove to be this rapid and how many problems they could have with the police if they weren't from the mafia. What mattered was only to find back Porchay, safe, and to slowly destroy the one who tried to attack them.

"Pete!" He screamed, seeing the man still in the middle of the garden. The bodyguards were trying to get information from the dead body, papers, phone, everything was checked carefully to not miss anything. "Who's that bitch?" He asked, getting nearer.

"One of our men, Khun."

"One of what? Is this a freaking joke? Was he working for us for a long time?"

"About ten years..." Pete clenched his teeth. He wasn't a close friend of his but being attacked from the inside meant that no one could be trusted from now on. It was the most dangerous situation and Kim knew this well. He had been working alone exactly because betrayal was something he thought would easily happen to him. But not to the main family. Not inside their garden. Not menacing Tankhun.

Porchay.

Kim nodded, rushing inside. Pete looked at him and then at Big who just nodded too. The third child being here, talking to them, being invested apparently in the family's business, trying to get information but running before they could even give it all, it wasn't usual. Not at all. Things were bound to move.

-

"Chay!" Kim firmly said while seeing the two men still sitting at the same spot. Porchay had tried to push Tankhun out of that seat but he wouldn't want anything more than staying. And he understood easily that this place was like a castle for him, something strong, keeping him alive and in security. Now it was like every other place in the world : terrifying.

Porchay couldn't react again when Kim pulled gently on his arm and embraced him in his arms, his hands totally covering his head and waist as if he wouldn't be able to get away anymore from his existence.

"I told you...to not come here..."

"P'Kim...please, I can't just stop breathing when you are away." He answered, tightening their hug. He had wanted this so much, he felt one, he felt reassured. He could die now, he had seen Kim one last time, it was this kind of thoughts that went through his brain even if in some hours he would immediately slap himself for thinking them. He shouldn't let Kim's life be the watch of his own, but he loved him so much, he had cried his absence silently so vividly.

"I wish you could...at least stay in a safe place..."

"Though I can't live against your chest everydays..."