When Wik came to his school he was over the moon, it was so unreal, it looked unreal. And it made him think that Wik wasn't on a cloud, he was on earth too, a human and one day he might be able to be closer to that stage.

And now he was a VIP, he was more than this, he was even in Kim's bed, knowing better what was in Wik's songs, understanding that the pain he was feeling, the emotions he was drowning into were close to the distress he saw in Kim. And he could get him, it might have been why he couldn't let go. Kim might have lied and manipulated him, he looked more like a terrified cat playing the confident card than anything else. Porchay hoped that he could help Kim to see that Wik wasn't another side, he was him too, he was part of him mixed with Kim, and he shouldn't act as if the world couldn't accept his two sides at the same time.

He was here. He suddenly focused on the lights shining, and the screams, Wik appeared. His Kim was in front of the mic, smiling, looking exactly the same as on the pictures he had looked for hours. He was so gorgeous, not physically, just being himself and expressing his artistic hearts.

Gorgeous. So gorgeous. Porchay's heart was so bright, he even forgot that Kim was behind, Wik was in front of him and he had that smile, this was worth the prettiest painting smile and it looked soft, so mesmerising, way more than Kim's life.

Porchay began to have tears in his eyes, cries of a fan, able to be here and as close as possible to the stage. And other tears were for Kim, the smallest one he knew who was terrified and somehow fighting his own family. He was like every other human. This was something that the boy could easily forget, unfortunately, too focused on the distance from his artist, something about this one being just a human. Having struggles. Having problems. Having a past and a future. Having wounds, and yet still shining so bright. If Wik could shine, and if he could help Kim to shine, Porchay might shine too, helped by Wik first and now Kim. Kim. He loved him so much.

Nothing was perfect, no one was only admirable, no one could win at everything, no one was immaculate and it hurt but it also gave relief to Porchay. They were the same, breathing, eating and drinking humans.

His hips waved, the screams were loud. It looked like nothing Porchay could expect and at the same time he had a feeling that it was going on exactly as it should. He was kinda lost between the moment and the present, his chest beating to the rhythm of the songs but his heart not realising that he was here. And everything went back to the dark. People walked away and Porchay thought that they might miss this time, they might feel about it with nostalgia but they also gathered so much happiness, and he hoped that they could see the good in what they lived.

He had a boyfriend to come home to.

-

The bodyguards didn't talk to him at all and Porchay was glad because he had no energy for this. Everything, every thought, this concert, the lights, he was exhausted. And he had one thing pulling on his heart, a heavy need he felt since he had thought about Wik and Kim together.

Porchay opened the door of Kim's artist room, he was sitting on the sofa, full of sweat, resting his body. Kim put all of his attention on Porchay when he saw the door opening but he had no chance in talking or moving, his boyfriend straddling his laps. Porchay hugged him tightly, surprising Kim who slowly hugged him.

"Chay? Are you okay?"

Porchay let some cries be heard, he couldn't control them now, and the heaviness was too strong, and it needed to be thrown into Kim's heart.

Porchay pulled away, a mess, and observed Kim, his Kim, his Wik too, his man, he loved him so much.

"I love you..." Porchay whispered, blushing and wondering if he had to do this now, if it was a great decision.

Kim was even more breathless, staring at Porchay before his face softened. His first reflex wasn't to talk but to act. He needed to share what he felt, he needed to get physically out of his brain what he was burning under. He pushed the boy lower to kiss him, exchanging some deep lips, passionately reacting to words which would have terrified him some weeks ago but felt like the sweetest drink now, Porchay's mouth as an answer, and those words, pronounced when he pulled away, as precious jewellery. The one they would give their best to never lose or break.

"Chay...I love...you too..." Kim murmured tenderly and Porchay smiled, warm tears falling on his cheeks, and he hugged Kim again.

Their emotions exploding into that quiet room.

"Chay, are you okay?" Kim asked, after some minutes.

"Better..." Porchay smiled, sitting next to Kim.

"Did something happen?" He asked again, his hand on his neck, caressing it slowly with his thumb.

"A lot...I guess that I was emotional to see Wik...I was also emotional to see Kim behind..."

"Well, one is better than the other." Kim laughed but Porchay pouted, not agreeing.

"No...both need the other to be alive...you are the same P'Kim...I love you, and in this "you", there is Kim and Wik..."

"That's...thank you..."

"You were so good !" Porchay screamed suddenly with the biggest smile.

Kim giggled lightly. "You talk as if it was your first time."

"First, it will always feel like a first time. Second, if you didn't go to your ancient school...I would have never been able to see you anytime soon..."

"Money?"

Porchay nodded, his body still overwhelmed. He snuggled close against Kim who wrapped his arms against the boy.

"P'Kim...luck is really something weird...some people looks like having it all...but they might have so much more struggles...not to be compared at all...I was always thinking that they had so much luck to be able to see you...but it doesn't mean that their life is better....and it seems like there is no right answer...and some people have more luck, and some work hard for it...and it is how it is..."

"My wet t-shirt got you to think of all of this ?" Kim asked, kissing his forehead.

"You have a problem with that?" Porchay menaced him with his lowest tone which still felt too soft.

"Ahah, of course no...I like to hear you talk...always..."

"I prefer this..." Porchay played, giving a small elbow slap against Kim's stomach.

"That was close to...nothing at all." Kim mocked him.

"You!"

"You can't do anything against my muscles." Kim continued with a proud smile.

"Wait until I get some too..." Porchay said grumpily.

"Ooohhh interesting..." Kim began to point at Porchay's arm's muscles. "I would like to be your trainer..."

"It can be organised..." Porchay smiled, turning his head and pecking Kim briefly.

He loved him and he loved him too. They loved each other so much.

A knocking separated them. Kim answered, rolling his eyes when he saw his cousin. His family was always in his way. The boy put his hand on Porchay's thighs, near them he always had the need to shield Porchay.

"Porchay...Kittisawat...I wondered which brother would like to first win me on their side." Macau greeted them, leaning against the door he had just closed.

Porchay might have been right. The most calm and innocent ones might be full of surprise.