Don't feel, don't think, act and be fast.

But here Kim was warming, he just wanted to snuggle against Porchay, the same way he was with his mother, a memory of her arms around him, and Kim crying because of a nightmare. He didn't know if it happened for real, it was blurry, it was pieces of his emotions put in images by his grown up brain.

"I am too." Porchay confessed, cupping Kim's cheeks. "I am too and I can't just not act when you are on the front line...I don't even know this world well...I might not be conscious of everything...I might not understand it all...it might be more dangerous than I will ever think...but I can't let you alone in this...I can't..." Porchay mostly murmured at the end, himself being scared. He was playing the bold card with Kim, he was trying to be strong the same way he was for Porsche, but he also knew how this could be way more different than being a happy sunshine for his Hia to not feel too down when their days were collapsing.

"I am sorry...to put you in this..." Kim mumbled, putting their forehead together.

"I am sorry...to not be able to just put you out of this..."

Kim pecked Porchay, smiling tenderly, gathering some of his own struggles, putting some of it on his own shoulders. It sounded really like something Porchay would do, or someone who cherish or love you, someone supporting, cheering on you would do, emotions Kim didn't feel for a long time.

"Do you have any...ideas ?" Kim asked, in a slow breath.

"I do...but let's just...go to the bathroom for you..."

Kim nodded. He never had felt this peaceful after talking of those dangerous subjects.

--

"What did you think of ?" Kim asked, out of the bathroom, looking at Porchay who was already in bed, looking adorable curled up on himself.

"I had a lot of time to look at your board."

"A lot ? When cookies were being cooked?" Kim said, raising the sheets and going under.

"Exactly." Porchay giggled, both facing each other. "By the way, your board is pretty clear but there aren't enough colours..."

"You want to add some? You can if you want."

"I might...can I put a red nose on your father's picture?"

Kim let out a sincere laugh, coming from the bottom of his joy. "Do as you wish."

"You don't consider...him as a dad, right?"

"Not really...he never really gave me this...feeling of having one..."

"That's.. terrible..."

"Sorry...I know yours..."

"You KNOW?" Porchay furrowed an eyebrow, his voice playful, joking about Kim and his first investigation.

"I do." Kim laughed. "But you can tell me..." Kim whispered, caressing Porchay's waist.

"I can't tell anything...I was way too young to have memories..." He painfully said, his eyes reflecting the sadness of life. "But don't be sorry P'Kim, mine was great from what Hia told me but it doesn't change that yours is bad and I will put this clown nose on him!" He firmly said.

Kim's smile smelt like happiness, Kim's expression was resting into the crook of Porchay's life.

"More than this nose...what did you want to try?"

"Your cousin."

"Wait? Which one, I am not gonna lie, one is totally out of your reach, you won't approach him at all, he needs to never have you in his sight." Kim rapidly explained, his hand on Porchay's waist tightening.