An Unusual Shade of Asexual

Comenzar desde el principio

Luca had a hand over his own chest, where Margherita had pushed him

Luca had a hand over his own chest, where Margherita had pushed him. He felt light-headed and warm.

"No clue," he replied, level. "No girl has ever been so furious about not having given me a blowjob."

"Not to your face, you mean." Samuele smirked. "You're brutal with girls, and you're not into guys either."

"...which is totally fine," Giuliano Faitari added. Strong and quiet, with russet eyes and bulging muscles, he was the rock of the P2.

As a matter of fact, Luca had figured he was an unusual shade of asexual, not like he'd ever said that out loud

As a matter of fact, Luca had figured he was an unusual shade of asexual, not like he'd ever said that out loud. The only pornography he watched was animated, because real people having sex in front of a camera gave him anxiety and made him sick to his stomach. He'd never been attracted to anyone, although he did jerk off as much as the next teenager, he supposed.

Sam slapped his back. "No kidding. Disappointments abound around the coldheartedness of the Vincitore heir, but no one has dared complain out loud before. What's with this chick?"

Lorenzo rolled his eyes. "She said she knows nothing of blowjobs, you guys."

"I could teach her." Samuele offered.

Luca spun, seizing Sam's arm. "Don't you dare—I mean, she clearly likes me, anyway."

Sam's surprise at Re's reaction went unnoticed, because Lorenzo, his forehead bunched in skepticism, said, "Oh, really? I didn't get that vibe..."

He was pretty sure Pescatore liked him, in fact, but what did he care, anyway?

Meanwhile, Margherita, had walked back inside her classroom. Two girls, Laura Beltagna and her best friend, were cleaning the board, much to Margherita's elation. Her good deeds were paying off, maybe she could win over this tough crowd, one at the time. She'd had plenty of friends at her old high school.

"Thank you," she muttered.

Laura smiled and shook her hand. "Laura Beltagna, and this is Stefania Dellatorre."

The doe-eyed blond friend waved. "Women should stick together. That stuff was nasty."

Laura nodded. "There's a birthday party this Saturday night. You should come."