Chapter 5- Emmaline/Pierre

Pierre walks to Emmaline and Carlos and asks if she is coming because it is already late and tomorrow is media day. Emmaline answers yes, I will go with you and asks if Carlos will drive to Pierre's house. They say goodbye to the rest and Emmaline tells Max and Nyck that she will send a text when they are at Pierre's house. Carlos drives with Pierre and Emmaline to Pierre's house. As they drive to Pierre's house, Carlos and Emmaline sit in the backseat and hold hands. Once Pierre has put the car away, he gets out, waits until Carlos and Emmaline have also gotten out, locks the car and walks ahead to the front door and goes inside.

So that Carlos and Emmaline can say goodbye. Emmaline doesn't dare to look at Carlos because she is quite nervous. Carlos lets go of Emmaline's hand, he has his finger under her chin and pushes her head up, she stares into his dark brown eyes and leans forward to give him a kiss. They are so deeply absorbed in the kiss that Pierre comes and says that she really needs to come inside because it will be a long day tomorrow. Carlos is still kissing her as he pushes Pierre inside. Giggling, Emmaline breaks the kiss, she asks Carlos for his number.

Carlos asks her the same, Emmaline asks Carlos if he wants to send a message when he is home. They kiss each other again before Emmaline goes inside. As soon as she closes the door, her phone goes off and she sees a message from Carlos saying that he already misses her. She replies back saying that she misses him too, while she sends the message she has a big smile. She walks into the living room where Pierre is sitting on the couch, drinking another glass of water before going to bed. Emmaline also pours herself a glass of water and sits down next to Pierre. Pierre asks if she is happy. Emmaline answers that she is very happy because she is now in a relationship with Carlos.

Pierre asks how long she has had feelings for Carlos. Emmaline answered from the moment Nyck started driving in F2 where Carlos was already driving and the first I saw him in the pit I fell for him. Apparently he felt the same way about me. Something I never expected because most drivers want a model or someone who has made a name for themselves. Pierre answers that not every driver is like that, but that they are portrayed that way by the outside world.

Emmaline I hope so because I really don't want my heart to be broken so we're taking it easy. While Pierre and Emmaline are talking, the phone rings and she sees that she has received a text from both Max and Nyck asking if she is home yet. Pierre looks at his watch, sees it is already midnight and tells Emmaline that they really have to go to bed now because they have media day tomorrow and also the training of Emmaline's program. They say goodnight and go to their rooms. While Emmaline walks to her room, she texts Max and Nyck that she is safely home with Pierre. Emmaline has just sent the texts and she receives a text from Carlos saying that he is home and that he can't wait to see her again tomorrow. Emmaline replies that she is happy that he is home safely and that she can't wait to see her tomorrow with a kiss emoticon.

Once she has sent the text, she will get ready for bed. In the middle of the night she wakes up screaming from a nightmare she has. Pierre hears Emmaline screaming and jumps out of bed to see what is going on. Pierre asks Emmaline is something wrong because you screamed. Emmaline answers it was nothing, just a nightmare. Pierre answers that's not just nothing, you often have that nightmare. Emmaline doesn't really just answer when I'm going through a change or I'm afraid someone is going to hurt me. Pierre answers no one will hurt you, then they have to go through me, Max, Nyck, Carlos and all the other boys first because we care about you very much.

Emmaline answers but you haven't known me that long, to which Pierre answers we have known you since the moment you went with your brother. Emmaline answers that is very sweet, but we will try to go to sleep now because we have a busy day tomorrow. While Pierre walks to his room, he sends a text message to Max, Nyck and Carlos that Emmaline had a nightmare, that he calmed her down and that she fell asleep again. Pierre immediately receives a text back from the three boys saying thank you and that he will see them tomorrow.