Masters pet 🥃

Charlie lived in a private club owned by his boyfriend Cole . Cole was part of a secret gang down town which traded drugs and  weapons all sorts of illegal things , Cole ran the gang and the club it was based in . It was just like an ordinary club except nobody knew what happened behind the scenes.Charlie first met Cole when he was seventeen he was living on the streets since his parents kicked him out since then Cole took him to the club to live there with him and be his personal pet . Overtime their relationship got better and they started dating . Now Charlie can be found at his masters side . 

Charlie was one of the dancers at the club the other dancers were thin and curvy even the men . Charlie was the same just a little heavier  ,  he wore a skimpy red thong and bra set to hold up his plump tits . He had rolls on his stomach and chunky thighs which spread out when he sat down . Charlie had grown quite plump because of his master feeding him . Cole never let his baby boy go hungry , he constantly encouraged Charlie to snack on little biscuits and cakes throughout the evening  .

As Charlie waddled over to the bar his belly and thighs jiggled his colleague liv smiled at him . "Hey liv can I get a beer for Cole please he's in a meeting right now and he sent me go get drinks".  He said stinging down at the stool in front of him , it squeaked from the weight put onto it . 

" hey gorgeous yeah I can get that for you Cole also got these ordered yesterday for you to eat while he's in the meeting " she placed down the pint of beer and a large box of mini cakes and chocolate decorated with gold hearts  . 

He walked back upstairs to the private rooms were he and Cole lived panting as he carried his pudgy body up the stairs along with the beer and the cake not forgetting the chocolate to go with it . Once he was up there he slowly opens the door to see his handsome master sat slumped in his large chair clearly not interested in the conversation  . Cole had to get the chair adjusted so that his boyfriend and him could comfortably fit onto the chair with room for Charlie's soft belly . 

Charlie placed the drink onto the table beside Cole so he could reach it . Putting down the cakes and chocolate as he sat down onto Cole's chair leaning against Cole's large chest  .  Cole unconsciously wrapped one arm around Charlie's waist giving his belly a squeeze  . The three men sat across from Charlie were familiar to him he had seen them before . 

The four of them were talking while Charlie stuffed his face with the mini cakes his boyfriend had got fro him . His belly was getting full and it showed  . His belly looked rounder than before , he had to lean back against Cole so he could relax to make more room for the chocolate . 

Everything was going smoothly when one of the guys said " why dose that fat thing have to be here he isn't relevant to the conversation all he dose is sit and eat " Charlie felt his cheeks grow warm he knew he was fat and ate a lot but he didn't think anyone would have the courage to say that to him in front too his boyfriend . Considering he killed people and traded weapons for a living  .  

Cole sat up staring right at the man who spoke . " he is relevant to me and if you have a problem with him being here and eating how much he wants you can get out of my club now " Cole spoke sternly trying not to shout I front of his boyfriend. The three men shook their heads quickly and gathers their things  . "I think we should be going now I think that new shipment might be here by now have a good evening sir " he said quietly before leaving the room . 

Once they had left Cole took a sip of his drink and leaned back " don't worry about them princess they won't be coming back any more I'll make sure of it and don't worry about how much you eat I think it's sexy " he said running his hand across Charlie's round belly leaning against Charlie's shoulder  . " now how about we finish of these chocolates and head up to bed then we can have a nice big breakfast in bed when you wake up , how about that " he whispered into Charlie's ear as he pushed another chocolate into his mouth . 

✨The  end ✨