Chapter 9 - Maha

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Three Years ago..

IN Coimbatore

In the months of December, Maha is walking out from a Library at 10 Pm.

(That's her college days and she is a very studious one at that time to grab a degree on BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry)

She went towards her vechile and tried hard to start it but that vechile betrayed her.

(It seems like luck is not in her fate that day)

"Winters and old vechiles are such a hard things to bind. Now?", She mumbled to herself and started looking surroundings to find some help. The coldness of Coimbatore locked every citizen inside their respective homes.

"Lets leave this stupid vechile under this roof for tonight. I will get it back tommorow", Coming to a conclusion, she parked her vechile under a roof and started walking towards her home which is thirty minutes away from Library.

As she is walking while scrolling on her phone, a whistle sound gained her attention. Out of her curiosity,she left a glance behind her only to find four boys who were not less than rowdies sitting on the stairs of the street shops.

"Hey Beauty, could you please fetch us some water", one of them asked over politely.

She is not any naive girl for not understanding their intentions. Hence, she tried to save herself by running. As she is running without any stop she got crashed with another person who witnessed the scene. She looked at the person and got awstark but still composing herself she started seeking for some help.

"Please save me... Pleaee they...", Before she complete her sentence that person tugged her wrist and pulled her behind them. She glanced at that person with teary eyes and looked back at those boys who were searching for her recklessly.

"Hey Man, have you noticed a girl running over here?", One of them asked the man who is shielding Maha behind him. That man glared at him and remained silent.

(Even though you guys guessed the person let's keep it in suspense for some more time)

"Bro, She is standing behind him itself. Go and get her", Another Manwhore said and actioned an idiot to get her.

Maha observed that idiot coming at their direction and went behind that Man completely.

"Don't worry", Finally that Man's soothing words rang in her ear which made her racing beat calm.

That idiot was about to touch her palm but in a span of second he is laying on the ground holding his broken hand. Well, you guys read it right.

Maha looked at the man shockingly while he just stood their like nothing happened. Seeing their friend,other two stupids ran towards Maha but same thing repeated.

"You are saying something?", He asked the leader of these disgusting people who is shivering in fear but not cold.

"I am saying that, sister may need some help to reach her home at this late night", That Manwhore said shuttering while forwarding Maha's Duppata which was fallen on ground while running.

"That's good", That Man said while taking the duppata and was about to go "but" again turned towards that Manwhore who is looking like a scared puppy.

"Whatever you said a while ago is not at all good", He said and punched him hardly which made him fall on ground without any concious.

He looked back at Maha who is looking at him amusingly.

"Here", He said while forwarding her duppata. She took it silently still looking at his handsome face.

"Thank You", She mumbled. They both started walking in silence.

The black clouds, street lights and cold breeze is making the atmosphere romantic and special.

Finally the silence was broken by Maha itself.

"I am Maha Srinivasan", She introduced herself.

"Shivaay", That Man who is non other than Our hero introduced himself.

"Thank you so much for your help. I owe you for lifetime", Maha said sincerely and Shivaay smiled.

"Well that's my..", Before he complete his sentence Maha's phone started ringing. She answered the call which is from her mother.

"I am so sorry, I need to hurry up. My parents are very tensed about me", She said while Shivaay nodded his head in a  understanding way.

"Should I drop you?", He asked but she shooked her head.

"My home is just on the second left. So, I will manage. Once again Thank you for saving me", She said.

"That's completely fine. Bye, take care", He said and she left from there not before giving him last glance.

Maha's Pov

"Wowwww", Priya Exclaimed in joy as she heard out mine and shivaay's first meet.

(Hope so you guys remember Priya. If not, then please go back to the Chapter 4)

"That was so romantic and actionable Mam", She said while I just Smiled.

"Thank You", I said not knowing how to react.

"Now, will You please continue your Study session?", I asked her. She pouted,I glared and she nodded.
This Girl...

"Mama looks handsome akka", She said and I glared at her for calling my handsome as mama.

(Mama can be also used to refer Sister's Husband while akka means Elder Sister)

"I mean, Anna looks handsome Anni", She said while gulping and ran away. I chuckled at her behaviour.

(Anna means Elder brother)

Well it's been two days since Shivaay went to Shimla. He said that he will be back at tommorow evening. Uff, it feels like clock losses it's time without him beside me.

I grabbed my books and left to My next class.

Hope so you guys liked the Chapter.

That's how our Maha and Shivaay met before marriage.

Ignore mistakes**

^ Do vote,comment and share.