"I will be happy to do it for him. It will also make me happy, but why he did not told me himself?"

"Dear, do not mind him. I am sure he would not even have remembered it. That is why it is surprise for him" she told me smiling.

"I will do my best to make this birthday memorable and full of happiness for him" I said to Maa sa smiling.

"Okay then I will leave you to it. If you need anything come and ask me" she said before going out of the chamber.

I took out a bottle of ink from Rana sa's Self and a pen to write letter to Krishnika. After finishing the letter I folded it and placed it into my covered. I will give it to the royal messenger tomorrow.

I talk to Soni and some of her friends in afternoon. It was refreshing. They were good to me and talked about normal stuff which make me feel light during the conversation. They told me about the guests coming.

At evening I come to the chamber and waited for Rana sa while reading a book.

"Rani sa, should I bring your food into your chambers?" A royal maid asked me.

I look outside the window and saw that the night has fallen. I was so engaged in reading that I did not even noticed when the time passed.

"I do feel like eating anything, do not bring me anything" I said to her.

She bowed and get out from the chamber.

I take a shawl from the covered and draped it around me and go out to search for Rana sa. I asked a girl about his whereabouts.

"Rani sa, he is going somewhere for some days. They are outside arranging for his departure" she told me.

I thanked her and go to the entrance of the palace while covering my head with my duppata as all the elders were also present there. I stand behind all of them because it will look bad if I go in front. I was feeling very outcasted now, he was going away and did not even told me anything about it. May be he was going away because of me. I felt like crying.

I wanted to meet him before he depart but it impossible for him to even see me from here. I signed feeling dejected. Why am I so bad.....

I felt a hand on my should breaking the train of my thoughts. I looked up to see Rana sa looking at me.

I put my hand on his and take his hand into mine.

"Are you going away because of me?" I asked in a pained voice.

"No Raunak, it is not because of you. Today my spies told me that some soldiers are lurking around the borders of my Kingdom. I am just going to see them myself" He said to me in a very calm voice.

"Then at least you should have informed me about you going. Were you going to go without telling me? Don't I deserve to know about you?" I said with tears in my eyes.

I look at the floor feeling my tears on my cheeks.

"Raunak, I was coming to tell you about my sudden departure. I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt you" he said while wiping my tears.

"Enough of this, have you packed everything for your journey" I asked him with a forced smile. I do not want him to go away from me but decided not to say anything to him.

"Yes they have packed everything for me" He said silently while looking at me.

"Okay" I said not knowing what else to say. I wanted to say lot more than that but did not know how to make long conversation with him to delay his departure a little more, so that I can see him a little more.

I know the moment he will be away from here the feeling of loneliness will return, but I can not ask him to stay because his kingdom is his first priority.

"Hmm" he said and feel silent while looking into my eyes, not saying anything.

We both were clucthing each other's hand tightly in our hold, feeling like the other would disappear the moment we will broke this eye contact and free our hand from each other's grasps.

I do not want this separation between us especially when the things between us are not very good.

"Rana sa........" I said to him feeling like saying something to him, anything that is in my mind.

"Hmmm" he said to me not breaking the eye contact.

"Rana sa, I do not want you to go away from me when things between us are not good" I said to him slowly, now looking at the floor.

"Princess, My princess I am not angry at you. I just do not want you to sacrifice you happiness for anyone and all these time when I will be away from you this will give us time to think about one another. We will think about our relationship and where we want it to lead. Raunak, I want everything to go at your pace. I do not want to rush you into anything. I do not want you look at your life with me as a cage, I want you to become independent without anyone's fear because I am always behind you holding your back" He said to me which make me rise my head at his level.

"So everything is good between us" I asked him pouting.

He laughed at me and nodded his head.

"When will you be back?" I asked him not wanting him to go.

"Very soon" He said to me smiling at me.

I come closer to him and kissed on his cheeks.

He smiled at me and said, "When I will return I want it on my lips"

He kissed on my forehead. He winked at me and go back to his soldiers. He looked at me and sat on his horse.

I was looking at his back going away from me passing through the royal gate of palace. He looked at me one last time before speeding up his horse and riding away from the palace along with his army of soldiers.

Everyone started going back to their chamber and I go back to my room covering my face with my duppata. At stairs I was met with Devar sa.

"Bhabhi sa, you do not have to cover your head. They have already gone" He said walking with me.

"Arjun, what are you doing here?" I asked him

"Because Bhai sa left me here to look after you. He cares deeply for you" He said to me smiling

"You do not have to be here because of me Maa sa and Baapu sa are here and I can survive a few days without him. You should be with him we would need you" I said

"awww, you both are so cute. Always forcing me to be with one another. I think you both should be with each other all the time so you both stop missing each other"

He said teasing me.

"I was not saying it like that. It is late don't you have to go sleep" I reminded him

"Already trying to get rid of me" he said putting his hand to his chest in a heartful voice.

"No, I did not mean that" I said

"It's okay. Do not worry I am going to my room, but Bhabhi sa you can always come to ask anything, Bhai trusts me with you and I do not want to disappoint him. Good night Bhabhi sa" He said while touching my feet

"Good night, Arjun" I said to him

That's all for today. Please comment and like on my story so I could know how you all are liking it. It also motivates me.

I love you all my babies

Bye Bye!!!!