Chapter 2

Hi my sweet little bunnies!!!

I am back with another update. As you guys can see I am super excited about this book . I have updated two chapters. Wowwwwww! I am so proud of myself. Now when I have started writing this book it is always in my mind. I take inspiration and moments from everywhere. I did not I will have this much craze about writing a book. 

well I am loving it and I hope you guys will shower your love on this book with your love too.

Please do vote and comment on it, so I could guess how you guys are liking it.

Now I will leave you all to enjoy it.......

Chapter 2

It was two day route to reach Malwa. So our convoy stopped near a river. The palanquin lifters put down the palanquin and few female helpers come to escort me out of it. I stepped out of it and a cold chilly wind hitted me. The weather is changing slowly, I thought. They put a beautiful shawl in red on my shoulder. Some men were making tents and litting a fire to keep us warm. While some women were making food for all of us. Everyone was busy while doing something.

'Rani sa, your tent has been made, please come with us' she said gently.

I followed them and reached the tallest tent in the whole convoy, which can only suit for a king. I stepped into the tent it has a pallet like bed which was a little above the ground and my luggage was beside it. The maids come with some water for me to bath and change into fresh clothes. I was already very tired and uncomfortable with all the heavy jewellery so I opted for a simple white lehanga. I felt very light after changing into it. Some maids bought food for me to eat. After eating a little my hunger disappeared as my thoughts were clouded with Rana sa. I was dreading his presence, I wanted to avoid him as much as possible it is like the day when he will talk to me he will know my secret and kill me for the betrayal.

With my thoughts clouded with him I feel asleep and dump all my tension and stress for the next morning.

"Rani sa, wake up it is already very late"

I sat up immediately and look outside the tent. The sun was shining brightly signifying that I have overslept.

Very good Raunak! What a impression you have made of yours.

"Sorry, I was really tired so I could wake with you all" I said sheppishly to her.

She smiled at me and said, "it is okay rani sa, every has just started to pack up the things, we have enough time to get you ready"

"So it is better if I just hurry up before everyone got to know about my sleep-like-a-dead-person thing" I said. we laughed and she took me for a bath to a lake which was little far away from the convoy.

She was doing my hair while I asked her gently "may I ask what is you name?"

"It is Soni, Rani sa" said she.

"Soni can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Ofcourse Rani sa"

she said.

"where was Rana sa last night"

I asked timidly.

She smiled and said,

"He was in the same tent as you and left early in the morning before you woke up"

"ohh"

I said with a deep red blush coating my cheeks.