Chapter: 6 *First Meet??*

。⁠*⁠♡*태국사랑~♡*°

。⁠*⁠♡*태국사랑~♡*°

_____________________________________________________
ヮ*⁠.⁠✧。♡。⁠*

Here two boys come and Standing in front of a big and strong door of the Mighty Palace..

"ok now stop being sulky and don't pout, kook We have come here only for our parents. Baby, don't you want to meet mumma and appa, Huh!??" Jimin sighed in the end after defeating infront of JungKook cuteness..

"Okay, okay, I want to meet mama and papa, i really miss them so much Hyung.." Jungkook let out a little sad with tears in his eyes.

"Then let's go inside, we will request His Majesty to find our parents okay koo, and you can play with your rosies to your heart's content after we get back home hmm... now don't be sulky ok let's go.." Jimin tried to comfort again that big sized baby who still had a pout on his face..

Both of them went near the door and found four Royal Gaurds, two of whom had weapons (guns) in their hands and two of them had checking machines in their hands.

Then a gaurd stopped them "Where do you need to go and who do you need to meet??" Guard questioned..

" We want to meet His Excellency, and we have come to appeal to him.." Jimin said in a very vulnerable voice.

"Ok but before that we need to check you, If we find any dangerous weapon then you cannot take them inside and you may also complain to the Higher royalty.." One of the Guard said loudly and sternly..

Jimin and JungKook just nodded..

"One more thing, don't do anything crazy inside.." again the Gaurd said sternly..

Then both of them were checked and put a stamp on both of their hands and then the mighty door was opened for both of them. They both started going inside..

"But royal guard, umm where is the throne room?? We don't know, we are new to Seoul.." Jimin asked this time holding Jungkook's hand still.

"Go straight from here and there will be another door in front, go there and show there's gaurds this stamped hand and tell there why you have come, they will drop you to the throne room.." the Gaurd said and Jimin bowed to them and start going forward..

Meanwhile Jungkook was calm and silent but still had a pout on his mouth.. looking all cutie and baby..

But when they came inside a little, Jungkook saw how big and beautiful the palace was. Gardens full of big flowers, plants cut in different shapes and design, big and beautiful fountains, Butterflies flying here there in the garden.

After coming a little further, Jungkook saw a garden full of new roses. Jungkook saw that and stopped in his place and started looking at those roses with his wide, doe, cute eyes.