𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟾: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊

Karina stiffened her neck and looked up at
Jennie's face and hands were covered in blood, but she looked calm and relaxed with the Golden Python's corpse right behind her.

She could actually smile! She looked like a
demon from hell.

Karina suddenly felt a chill. At this moment, a thought occurred to her: Jennie is not an easy target to bully like she appears to be.

Jennie held something out.

"Fourth Princess, the Golden Python's essence is very nourishing to the body. Please...

It was still sticky and stained with blood. The fishy smell made one nauseous.

Karina's face went pale. Nevertheless, so many pairs of eyes were looking at them, on she had to accept the 'gift in return.'

Just when she was in a dilemma, Kai-who was sitting beside her-suddenly spoke.

"Someone come and take this gift from Miss Kim."

As soon as he finished speaking. a guard beside him immediately stepped forward with the intention of receiving the pearl on behalf of the princess.

However, Jennie avoided the guard's hand and continued to stare intently at Karina.

"Initially. I thought it belonged to me because my name was on it, and I could do whatever i pleased with it since it was my belonging.

However, I didn't expect my actions would provoke the Fourth Princess, enraging her. If so, please allow me to apologize to Your Majesty and Your Highness. It's a pity that the Fourth Princess doesn't seem to care for my gift, or is it not good enough for you?" Karina's heart skipped a beat.

She might be wilful and petulant, but she wasn't a
fool. Jennie was asking her to accept the gift personally. If she didn't, her earlier demands on

Jennie would seem mean.

So many people, including her father and mother, were watching her every move.

It was no big deal if she tarnished her own
reputation. After all, she had always had such a temper. However, she couldn't afford to have the royal family be criticized because of her.

She was able to please the Empress in large Part because she knew the limits, even though she always messed around.

"Of course, your Princess is satisfied with
your gift." Karina gritted her teeth, stood up, and got the guard to stand down while she accepted the Golden Python's essence.

It was so sticky and disgusting that she almost
threw it away!

Karina thought she would be able to teach Jennie a well-deserved lesson, but in the end, the latter managed to turn the table around.

She stared at Jennie with a deadly glare and said through gritted teeth,

"Jen. Nie. Kim. You are good! Your Princess will
remember you!" Jennie smiled faintly and bowed.

"Thank you for remembering me, Princess." Karina was so choked up with anger that she almost exploded.

"Okay," reminded Kai.

Karina could only suppress her anger.

Kai gave her a look as if he was unhappy.

"Shouldn't you go and clean up? You look so dirty. What impression are you trying to make?" The moment he finished, there was silence in the palace..