𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟷𝟹: 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

Jennie suddenly remembered that the Seventh Prince Lisa had indeed left the Imperial City earlier on since he was not in good health. He had only returned once or twice in all these years.

Even some court officials did not really take
the Seventh Prince Lisa, seriously, let alone the original Jennie Kim a small character that got bullied all day long in her residence.

There were only a pitiful few memories related to the Seventh Prince Lisa, in the original Jennie Kim's brain, so Jennie did not even realize that he wasn't
supposed to be in the Imperial City.

"But I've heard that the Seventh Prince is coming back.. Jen-Jen, did you say that you met the Seventh Prince at Lin Zhong?" asked JaeHee curiously.

Jennie let out a sigh of relief secretly and
took advantage of the situation.

"Yeah! I was also wondering about that then. I didn't expect to meet him so coincidentally just as he came back."

"No wonder.. It seems like the Seventh Prince has really come back. However, there hasn't been much news in the lmperial City."

JaeHee thought for a while as he knitted his brows, but did not care about this incident much. After all, Lisa was part of the royal family, and he had his own logic in doing things.

Now that he was no longer in court and was.away from all these disputes, there was no use to think about this further.

He caressed Jennie's head dotingly.

"This time, we really owe the Seventh Prince a big favor. If there's a chance, I'll definitely thank him in person." Jennie disagreed silently.

What favor! I just made use his Lake Bibo for a while

However, looking at JaeHee's assured expression, she did not explain further and shifted the topic to the boiling herbs.

"Father, I boiled this according to the formula.
I heard that it's useful for old injuries. Try it!"

Jennie said as she scooped out a bowl of medicine and opened the jade box next to her to take out a one-inch-long red rhizome that thick as a thumb.
She squeezed it hard, and red juice dripped into the medicine.

Jennie then passed the bowl to JaeHee.

JaeHee looked down at the light-red medicine and was rather unsure.

"Jen-Jen, is this really useful?" Jennie naturally knew what he was worried about.

Nobody could be confident about an ignorant person boiling herbs for the first time.

He did not hope for the herbs to be effective; he just hoped that it wasn't pisonous.

She could only let him try the medicine directly
since she could not tell JaeHee her real identity.

She also could not say that his old in jury was just a small case in her eyes.

"Jen-Jen, did you properly prepare this according to the medical book's formula...?" Jennie was just about to explain, but JaeHee had already taken the bowl from her hands. He chuckled.

"Since Jen-Jen spent so much effort to make this for me, I can't let your goodwill go to waste." As he spoke, he directly finished the bowl of medicine in one go.

When he was done, he even showed the empty bowl to Jennie.

"Look! I've finished every single drop!"