𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟻: 𝙰 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

The charming and gentle thoughts in Kai's mind dissipated instantly.

Jennie is the one who has affected my reputation for years because of her status as a loser. She even sold the hunting ground without consulting me, causing me to lose face in front of the imperial families' Sons.

If he didn't take his revenge by ten times or more, he would have been the Crown Prince for nothing!

Kai forced himself to suppress his anger and walked straight forward.

The crowd was shocked to discover that he was actually heading towards Jennie.

He looked condescendingly at Jennie while maintaining a calm demeanor, but anyone could
see the turbulent waves beneath his seemingly
calm disposition.

Countless pairs of eyes stared intently at the
two.

First Elder and the others immediately stood up and bowed.

"Pleased to meet Your Highness."

However, Kai ignored them. His eyes were trained on Jennie as he asked pointedly,

"Are you Jennie?" Jennie met his eyes and answered frankly.

"Exactly." Kai slowly clenched his hands in his
sleeves. He thought Jennie would panic, but the young girl before him was calm. He couldn't see any uneasiness in her at all! Where did she get her courage from?

"You're not very old, but you have a lot of guts. I thought you wouldn't dare to come today." Jennie blinked her eyes.

"What made you think that I wouldn't dare to come? Your Highness, didn't you send word to the Kim family and demand that I come today?" Kai choked at once. Then, he sneered.

"You really have a sharp tongue." Jennie smiled and responded,

"Thank you for your compliments, Your Highness.
Kai glared at her before he turned around and headed towards his seat.

First Elder turned and gave hera disgusted look.

"You don't know..."

"First Elder, if you wish to embarrass yourself in public, feel free to scold me," said Jennie lightly and sat down again calmly.

It suddenly dawned on First Elder that they were in Mingcui Palace, not the Kim family estate.

Everyone was waiting to see them make a fool of themselves. It would be bad if they made a Scene now.

After much self-restraint on his part, First Elder finally waved his sleeve violently and kept quiet.

The Crown Prince obviously hated Jennie and was bound to throw a fit later. He would simply have to kick her out when the time came.

The palace quickly resumed its bustle, but many people were still secretly checking out Jennie.

She didn't seem to mind as she sat peacefully in her seat. In reality, she had already swiftly checked them out.

Apart from the topmost position in the middle where His Majesty and the Empress were seated, the main hall was divided into two parts from the left and right.

The ones sitting at the very front were the princes and princesses of noble status.

As she had already inquired earlier, His Majesty had given birth to a total of nine princes and three princesses. Among whom three princes and one princess had died prematurely.

Currently, there were only six princes and two
princesses alive.

Seated across from the Crown Prince was a man dressed in a black powerful suit. He looked about the same age as the Third Prince, but his features were rigid yet handsome. Even his temperament was completely different. He had a murderous
aura. It could only be honed on the battlefield.