ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᎦᎧᏬᏒ

Start from the beginning

  "Dude, chill! I get it ok, again in the same boat as you. Just don't let it take over your life." I mutter sitting back. God, if this is how's it's gonna be then fuck this friendship, if it even is one.

                                       -

  I walk down the hall and see Derek. "Dude! Are you ok?" I ask him dragging him to a closet. "No, I just attacked a kid." He grunted. "What happened?" I ask seeing him dripping blood. "I was shot." He pants. "Why aren't you healing?" I ask already knowing the reason. "It wasn't a normal bullet." He grunted in pain. "Ok, what do you need?" I ask as I catch him from falling. "I need the bullet that caused this." He grunted as I hoist him up. "Ok, who shot you?" I ask. "Kate Argent." Derek huffs. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed as the bell rings signaling the end of school. "Come on!" I say helping him to my jeep. "Where are we going?" He asks as I put him in the front seat. "I'm going to take you to my house. Dad won't be back until night." I say as he nods. "Then I'm going to get that bullet." I fiendish getting into the drivers seat.

  I speed back to my house and practically carry Derek inside. I put him in my bed and grab a black towel. "Wrap this aground your arm." I say handing it to him. He does as I say and lays back. "I'll be back." I say before walking toward my door. "Stiles!" Derek calls out. "Be careful." He calls out. I nod before doubling back to my closet. "What are you doing?" He asks confused. "Coming up with a plan." I answer before leaving with a pile of clothes.

  I knock on the argent door and see Kate open the door. "Stiles! What are you doing here?" She asks. "I really need Ally's help. I got a date and I don't know what to wear." I sheepishly say. "Well, she's kinda busy, but I can help you." Kate smiles. "Thank you!" I smile faking relief. "Come up to my room." Kate says letting me in and following her up to her room. "Alright you get dressed in the bathroom, I'm gonna go get us a drink." Kate winks. Once she's gone I listen in to make sure she off the floor. I quickly go to the duffle back that smells of gunpowder. I quickly open it and grab the box with the bullet I need. I place the bullet in my bra carefully and leave the box cracked open. I then zip the duffle bag and rush to the room to change. Once finished, I hear her coming up the stairs and 'accidentally' push the bag off the bed making sure the bullets fall from their package so she'll think one just went missing. She walks in.

  "I'm so sorry! I was so nervous I started pacing and bumped into it." I sheepishly say bringing a blush to my cheeks. "It's ok honey! Nothing was loaded." She says as she pulls the bag up and puts it on the bed. "Oh, are you a weapons dealer too?" I ask her. "Yeah, I brought some guns for my brother that a client was asking for." She smiles. "That's so cool! I've grown up around weapons since my dad is the sheriff." I say. "Oh, really!" She says looking to me. "Yeah, I'd have to say my favorite gun would be the Barrett M82." I say making her smile at me. "I think we'll get along great." She smiles making me vomit a little. I smile and swallow it back.

  I change a few more times before we both decided on an outfit. "Thank you! You are a life saver." I smile hugging her and scrunching my face in disgust behind her. "Of course, now go knock them dead." She smiles letting me go. I quickly change my face into a beaming smile. I rush out of the house and back to my home.

  "Ok, I've got the bullet!" I say walking into my room. "Good, now open the bullet and dump the contents." Derek huffs breathlessly. I follow his each instructions and then light the contents on fire. "Now, rub the powder into the wound." He says. I pinch the powder between my pointer finger and thumb. "This is going to hurt." I tell him. He grabs my bed post in anticipation. I quickly rub the powder into the whole and he screams out him pain. Once I'm done the hole closes up and he starts to look better.

  "I'll be right back." I say and rush downstairs and grab a glass and put orange juice in it. I run upstairs and put the glass to his lips. "Drink. You need it." I point out. He girls his head back slightly and sips the juice. "You feeling better?" I ask. "Yes." He groans out. "You need sleep." I say making him look at me. "No." He says. "We're pack now, and pack takes care of pack." I say pulling a blanket from my closet and placing it over his laying form. "Fine." He huffs out before immediately passing out. I chuckle softly and run my fingers through his hair. I watch him sleep for a while before I go out to my jeep and grab my backpack. I come back into my room and sit at my desk. I pull out my homework and get to work.