EPISODE 5 + FLASHBACK

A/N: Guys I'm nervous... its timeemememe, 

Nabi headed to the command center, hoping she could find where Kim was by the cameras. She knocked on the door waiting for a response. She heard somebody standing from a chair, what she didn't expect was Kim to be the one to open the door. I guess it was a sign. Both stared at each other in surprise. 

"You're still here?" He said, Nabi could swear she thought he looked relieved.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Nabi asked confused, holding her shoulders kind of cold.

"Nothing, I just thought..."

"I would've escaped by now? It not the first time I've heard that today" She gently said trying to lift the mood.

"Well, I'm glad... that your still here" Not for long Nabi panicked, her heart was about to explode. She ran her fingers through her hair trying to relax.

"Yeon- Sargeant Kim, do you mind if we talk? Unless your busy, I can just come back later." She knew it was late, and if she was rejected that would mean he simply didn't want to talk to her. She didn't know that he was slightly disappointed about her calling him sergeant.  

"Of course not, come in" He opened the door widely. He walked to pull both chairs, as she closed the door behind them. She looked around and saw a computer on the table, and the board with the dead and survivors. The crow platoon only having half left. The room was a yellow shade with a single light on.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked as he sat down. She was startled for a second out of her thoughts.

"I.. I" He had never seen her this petrified besides the incident. As if any word, would break her.

"Nabi-a you don't need to, if you don't want to."

"No... I need to. I want you to believe in me... to trust me. Like I believe in you. As a sergeant you should have all the information that could affect the team."

 "And what about as Yeong hu?" She tilted her head in confusion when she understood. He was telling her to put the titles aside for a moment and tell him what she wanted as just Yeong hu and Nabi.

"I want to tell you. I just don't know where to start."

 "From the beginning." He opened his hand directing to the seat by him.

"Okay..."She took a deep breath. It started the 1st day of monsterization..."

FLASH BAACK TIMES LUVESSSS (TW: Violence, Gore, SA, Blood, Death, military violence, arson) (Gonna be directly from Nabis POV not third person)

1st DAY OF WORLD MONSTERIZATION - OUTSIDE SEOUL BASE (AKA NABIS BASE)

AERA ABOVE, SANGHEE BELOW