EPISODE 1.5-

Nabi knew she wasn't dead. She kind of hoped she was all she could feel was an aching stretching throughout her whole body. She felt the tips of her hair being sung from the small fires around her. She felt the blood dripping from her head, and the blood seeping through her nose. She was lying sideways as her bag saved her from falling flat on the floor. But she could feel her right leg was stuck under a piece of metal. She didn't dare to move though. It wasn't for the monster but for the approaching footstep coming her way in formation. With soldiers landing on the ground from their cables.

She heard a voice command "Search every corner, Report to me if you find something" She knew if she made any movement the glass under her and the bullets would make noise, but they were uncomfortable cutting and poking at any skin that was left uncovered. She tried to think of her position and remembered a woman she had tried to save who got shot in the head as everything exploded. Lying a few feet behind her.

As she heard "Hey Sergeant Kim. Something's wrong here. Doesn't this seem familiar? Most of them were shot to death" No shit, what gave it away the bullet holes? They wouldn't even believe what had happened. The supposed Sergeant Kim disregarded it with "Any traces of monsters?" He and others stopped right beside her, as she was trying her best not to breathe loudly.

One of the soldiers slightly touched her leg when moving around her, and she flinched. She was about to be found out, "Sergeant Kim, this body is still warm". Warm Nabi scoffed in her head it's freezing out here but I'm still getting my hair scorched. Keep moving God damn it. The soldier kept nudging her with his leg to see any sign of reaction or cause of death. Yaaah, jug eul late (do you want me to kill you) stop kicking me it hurts enough she cringed her teeth trying to not move a muscle. Sergeant Kim responded looking down "She probably bled out waiting for help-"They all froze seemingly being informed of something all looking back where the monster first emerged. They all moved in formation most likely in the direction of the noise. Good, she thought, focus on something else. That's when Sergeant Kim kneeled beside her clicking in gun in his sniper position. Jinjia (really) all the space in the world and you got to stand right here.

 Jinjia (really) all the space in the world and you got to stand right here

"Target location confirmed. I think it's hiding in the debris. Permission to blow it up, sir" He informed Within a second of him probably hearing a response, she heard shots being fired in the tunnel followed by an explosion. You gotta be fucking kidding me can't catch a break. Stop blowing shit up today, please. That was when they started setting up for something more blowing up, wasn't it?

BOOM... Whatever piece had been lying on her leg had slid off with the shaking of the explosion. Nabi knew she could run now, maybe not far but she only had to find a safe spot to recuperate. The soldiers around her started getting up and walking towards the smaller noise. They all had regarded her as a causality. Good that is when someone in the tunnel had the bright idea to ride the monster and started shooting it through the street. Right where Nabi was lying, she heard them getting closer and knew she had to move either to not get squished or shot. The moment she felt the shot a few feet away, she rolled out of the way and stopped by a wall as fast as she could.