Chapter 21 - World at War I

Zacznij od początku

"Now then, godspeed, my slave. Remember to stay in the Planetary System for at least two days."

"I know.", Saying that the Klaxosaur Princess proceeded to climb into the Star Entity, followed by the girl who was there to help pilot the Model Klaxo FranXX.

On the other hand, seeing the Klaxosaur Princess entering the Star Entity, Ryo and Zero Two used the Klaxosaur nearby them to quickly escape the underground base as the Model Klaxo Franxx is around 10 kilometers meters in size.

The underground faculty started to collapse as soon as the Star Entity started to move.

'Well, now I just need to reach the Plantation 13. After all, the main cast is still there for me to milk out the UPs from.'

Ryo instructed the Snake-type Klaxosaur to rush toward Plantation 13 using the small connection that he was feeling from Werner Franxx's body.

-

The whole world was purged in chaos.

Hundreds of thousands of meteors were raining down on the earth, carrying hundreds of thousands of VIRM soldiers, who tried their best to descend on the surface of Earth to purge the planet of life.

On the other hand, Klaxosaur and other advanced mechanical structures started to reveal themselves from the Earth's core launching various plasma blasts, destroying all the incoming VIRMs soldiers. Various Klaxosaurs launched themselves into the space to assist their kind in fighting the VIRM.

Even if by pure coincidence, any of the VIRM soldiers were able to land successfully on the Earth's surface, they were crushed to death by the Klaxosaur.

As the grand battle of Gran Crevasse and other battles did not take place which led to the death of a lot of Klaxosaurs, the Klaxosaurs had a great advantage in killing the incoming enemies. It was a blessing in disguise for the Klaxosaurs to start the battle in advance.

*Crack*

The land around the Gran Crevasse suddenly started to drift apart as a super huge blue Franxx, 10 kilometers in size slowly emerged from the huge crack, making its grand entrance.

As soon as it appeared, the Star Entity lowered its head and released a strong plasma laser, destroying and evaporating everything in its way. The plasma blast was so strong that it passed through the Earth's surface and structured the APE space center, destroying and killing every human present in the space center.

Although the VIRMs cannot be killed, the physical bodies that they resided in were destroyed, leading to them not being able to interfere in the physical world, making them look at the Earth, or more specifically at the Star Entity which has slowly started to levitate toward the space.

On the other hand, Ryo and Zero Two calmly seated themselves in the mouth of a snake-like Klaxosaur guarding the Klaxo-Queen. They swiftly drifted through the underground, while the other Klaxosaurs destroyed the VIRMs on the battlefield.

Ryo selected this Klaxosaur as first of all, its streamlined body had a great advantage in moving underground, secondly, in the anime, this Klaxosaur sacrificed itself to help Zero Two, making Ryo show a bit of favoritism to the Klaxosaur.

-

*Swish*

The door to the Franxx Harboring facility opened as a snake-like Klaxosaur slowly entered the landing area, making all the humans in the harbor feel fear as they watched with caution as the snake head slowly entered the Plantation.

Just on the ground of the Harbor, Franxx was standing with anticipation, waiting for Ryo to return. If one looks closely, instead of his usual weak look, he was now looking stronger and younger. He was now standing without a cane with a straight back. His body looked bulkier in size.